“Mediocre Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I had heard do much about this restaurant that I was disappointed in it when I tasted the food. The place is cute and charming and the staff is friendly and eager to please; however, the food was substandard. The cheese enchilada was served cold, the cheese had not melted and didn’t come with any accompaniments nor any melted cheese or salsa on top. The side dish I ordered was the green rice which was also cold, sticky and lumpy and too strong of whatever herbs or seasoning it had. We didn’t dare order any of the 2 desserts offered. Prices are high for the quality of the food. Won’t be returning.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (910)

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I both loved it! Great spin on tacos and cute restaurant. Service was super fast and food was very good!

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

I feel like I am taking crazy pills. This place was recommended by friends as the best tacos in town. Ours were not. The Baja Fish taco was bland and flavorless, the “$10 taco” was overwhelmed by the handful of Parmesan cheese they threw on it, and the Carne Asada was over salted and over cooked.

The establishment is very nice, & our waiter was absolutely wonderful. The beer and drink selection is good, & the tequila options are robust.

The tacos however, are just poor. There are better options out there. One Night Taco Stand, Corner Taco, etc.

Reviewed December 4, 2019 via mobile

This was a first visit for us on a recommendation from our son and it was amazing! The tacos were delicious and very reasonably priced. We had the banging shrimp (my favorite), Deb’s Verde (wife’s favorite) and a couple of the $10 taco (not $10 ). The service was also incredible....we had Kristin P and she was super friendly and made some excellent recommendations. We will be back for sure!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

I’ll start with the salsa, we could’ve taken gallons of it home it was so good. The bangin shrimp taco was in fact bangin, as was the other food! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2019