“The Place!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Someone told me this was good and they were right. We stopped for lunch, Tom, I think was our waiter. We had good food, good service and will tell anyone. You must drive because it is not walking distance from beach, but it is worth the short commute. It seemed to be the place for all ages and I saw tourists, families, locals and business people.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The title says it all. This was my 3rd time visiting this restaurant. Each time I'm in Jacksonville, I make it a point to eat here. The first visit was outstanding and with each visit, I've been very pleased. The banging shrimp taco is a must. The sauce is perfection!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great place for margaritas and tacos on the way to Jacksonville Beach! Love the ambience and decor. Waitstaff at bar and table very attentive. I enjoyed my fish taco; sister loved the $10 taco.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I love this place. The tacos are awesome. Plenty of beer and tequila drinks to keep things interesting. The place is always busy, but I've noticed that the wait is always significantly shorter than what you are told when you check in. Outdoor seating is great except in the middle of summer when its scorching hot during the day and rains in the afternoon\evening. In the winter, in the rare case it is cold, they have blankets.

My wife's favorite is the scallop taco, which they seem to always have, but is not on the menu. I like the cheeseburger taco and the carne asada.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Every body I know raved about the place. Decided to go. Nice Decor, Valet parking, and long wait. Went on a saturday night and it was packed. The Tacos are kind of Al carte, I ordered three different ones. The others in the group ordered tacos as well. From the reviews i got from my friends i thought the tacos would be amazing. Ehh they were about average. Nothing to rave about. So, the location is good, the decor is cool, the service was good and the food was good. i'll go back I but my expectations won't be so high. Maybe I will enjoy it more!