“Complimentary parking?”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Greenville, South Carolina
“Complimentary parking?”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We first got there and a sign says complimentary valet parking. So that means free right? We waited for 20 minutes and we watched as many people were tipping the valet drivers. If it were complimentary, they should reject tips. Other people are watching and it makes you feel like you have to do it. The valet is mandatory. The chips were stale and guacamole was salty and overpriced. I had the fish taco, brisket and chicken taco with soft corn tortillas and was not too impressed. They could have had more filling to justify the price. Also, the atmosphere is loud and you cannot carry on a conversation without raising your voice. We wished we had picked Campeche Bay Mexican restaurant, which was a recommendation from our hotel. After finding out were we went she told us Campeche is more traditional family type.

3 Thank chicoplumber

Tallahassee
“fun atmosphere, great flavors!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This place is fantastic. The food is great and every bite is like a firework of flavors! Really, I promise, everything is wonderful. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun. Shrimp taco...OMG! I tried the jalepeno margarita recommended by so many travelers, but I'd pass on that. Not my favorite. I must say the cucumber margarita was rather refreshing! Loved our waiter and the owner. Both very knowledgeable about tequila.

Get there early, or expect a 20 minute wait. No problem because the atmosphere outside is great ANYWAY. Fabulous, just hope "Honey Boo Boo" hasn't ruined it with her recent visit!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lrenee212
Saratoga, NY
“Taco Yum!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Some of the best tacos we've ever had! Mexican is one of my favorite foods and we always search out the best places when we travel. We were not disappointed in this place! If you're looking for fajitas and burritos this is NOT the place. However if you are looking for some neat, fresh, authentic taco varieties, this IS the place!

Service was great, food excellent, and there seems to always be a wait to get in. We actually ate here twice we liked it so much. Fresh chips and salsa and the staff was friendly and prompt. If we decide to move to Jacksonville, we will be locals at this place!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Donitta21
Valdobbiadene, Italy
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I love mexican food and I seek for restaurant in every place I travel to in the US.
Let me say that this one is just outstanding.
Great ambience and atmosphere, really special. Beautifull retro mexican painting all around.
Food is awesome, you can't go wrong with everything you choose. I had shrimp tacos and meat tacos with grapes.
I have never had so good ones before. Highly reccomended.

1 Thank Nicola A
“Lunch in an outdoor jungle!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

You've got to sit outside to really enjoy this restaurant! I had three different soft tacos with cabbage and mango salsas. MahiMahi, shrimp and scallops. They all were tasty. We also had the side dish of creamed corn that was just cut off the husk, it was so sweet and wonderful! Our server added some food suggestions to top off the lunch! The outdoor patio is surrounded with trees and colorful decorations. What a great place!