“Good food and soda to go”
Review of TacoLu

TacoLu
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was in town for business and a couple co-workers said this was THE place to go. I ordered a shrimp taco (very good) and a scallop taco (good). I much preferred e shrimp taco. It had some kick but my mouth didn't burn for long.

I also go the small guacamole but found it not small in size. This was the first restaurant I had ever gone to that the waitress asked if I wanted a cup of Diet Coke to go. Prices were good too. $2.95 (if I remember correctly) for most tacos like the shrimp taco and more for specialty taco like the scallop taco ($4.99)

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have heard a lot of good things about this place and it always has a line outside so we decided to try it. I thought the food was just average and their margaritas were way over priced. Won't be back to this place.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Business colleagues and I had dinner at Tacolu's on weeknight. Easy to get seated, food was great. Service excellent. I had the Roja, which was excellent, and the Mexican street corn, also excellent. Price was very reasonable.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great selection of items, great service, and very pleasant atmosphere. Can't say enough good about the place.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

First, it was very hard to find...but that may have been my GPS. The address shown was across the bridge per my GPS. After about 30 minutes of looking, we could get parked, so we parked across the street in the shopping center. Taco Lu has parking in back, but hard to figure that out if you don't know before you go. There is a tiny sign on the building indicating it...it should be at the street. There was a line out the door. So after waiting...like the review earlier, disappointed with the selection. Food was average. We found the service to be slow. Maybe they had too many customers or too few wait-staff. Never again.