“Unexpected Deliciousness”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Newport News, Virginia
“Unexpected Deliciousness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

My mom and I came here and I was pretty skeptical at first. The service was great and they were incredibly friendly and personable. The food was definitely way more amazing than I thought it would be I got a bacon cheeseburger and it was huge! So amazingly good, too. The fries are also pretty fabulous and are very addicting :) the only downfall for me was that the sodas tasted a bit like rubber, but it could be the hose they shoot them out of. Definitely a must visit for a fantastic burger!

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch based on a recommendation from a friend. Our server Marci was friendly and attentive. I was having some difficulty deciding between the Mahi soft tacos and marinated chicken quesadilla. Marci said they are known for their chicken so I decided to go with that. My wife decided on the grilled chicken sandwich. The chicken has a great flavor to it and it was very juicy....maybe soy sauce sauce in the marinade, but I'm not sure. We both thoroughly enjoyed our lunch. We also ordered the onion rings, which were fried perfectly. The ranch dipping sauce was great also. I also heard they have great french fries. Cruisers Grill is a place we will definitely return to!

“Awesome! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Great beach hole-in-the-wall. Great burgers, amazing cheese fries, delicious queso con carne, and all around a great place for a heart attack! ;)

Relaxed atmosphere, friendly service. I always make sure to visit when I'm in town.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Cruise in for Fabulous Fries & Great Burgers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

This is local favorite with multigenerational families, young tattooed adults and all manner of burger savvy & hungry diners who are very willing to look way beyond the greasy spoon ambiance and crude facility to experience a great meal! We have dined ~ 20 times in past decade with fine service & great food. Loaded fries, burgers & onion rings are favorites; however, reasonable alternatives too

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Robert S
memphis
“Great for a quick bite - especially families with kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

I love to eat local and so on our last visit to Ponte Vedra Beach, we drove into Jacksonville Beach to try something new. The food at cruisers is relatively low key and includes a lot of fried items. However, after sampling several items, almost everything was good! It was a hit with our three year old, and I appreciated the family atmosphere. It's definitely worth a shot!

• Visited July 2014