“Ice cream is a wonderful thing but its not dinner” 3 of 5 bubbles

Lynns Homemade Ice Cream & Belgian Waffles
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Inverness
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Ice cream is a wonderful thing but its not dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Nothing against the ice cream shops in Inverness they're wonderful the only problem I have is this is a TripAdvisor for letting you know where to dine I don't understand how the restaurants in this community are in the same category as an ice cream parlor I will rate this 3 stars because average is ice cream above average is what you expect out of dinner

“Good Stuff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

As @ formrer ice cream shop owner I found this very good ..I will be back to bring my children they love the waffle cones......keep it up .....

Dade City
“A gem hidden away in Inverness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stopped in at Lynne's after having a late lunch and wish I had gone for ice cream first. I would have had a second scoop and skipped lunch a lll together. The flavors are as natural as you would ever find. Nothing artificial about it at all.... Because it's the REAL DEAL!

It is a bit pricey but worth every dime.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank David G
INVERNESS
“Awesome homemade ice cream and waffle comes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a great little place in a plaza that doesn't draw much attention...until now. There ice cream is fresh made, they even have ice cream made with alcohol. Yumm...worth a trip in to try them out. They are very clean and you can also buy by the quart.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ocala, Florida
“Fantastic Homemade Ice Cream With Unique Flavors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

My wife and I are always bemoaning the fact that there are so few good places for dessert in our area. While on a little ride out of town, we decided to stop at Lynn's based on the outstanding tripadvisor ratings it had received. We are so glad we did! The ice cream was delicious, and there were all types of unique flavors to choose from. My wife (the family's long time ice cream aficionado) had a scoop of Belgian cookie on a waffle cone, and I had a scoop of sea salt caramel also on a waffle cone. The waffle cones were thin, crisp, delicious, and freshly made. They were the perfect compliment to the smooth creamy ice cream. The owner was very friendly and attentive (my wife coughed a few times and the owner immediately brought her a glass of water). Now if Lynn would only either relocate or expand to our town. We promise to keep her in business if she does.

• Visited June 2014