“Great lunch!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

It was a very nice lunch visit. Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean and pleasant atmosphere. Good food as well!

Visited April 2012

Tampa, FL
“Next time ask”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

I think the next time I go here I will talk to the server and ask them to describe some of their dinners. I ordered a Grouper Salad, expected a little more than 2 medium pieces of and one small piece of Grouper on top of a big bed of lettuce. There really wasn't enough for $9.99 dinner. The restaurant wasn't crowded at all. There were only two other tables being occupied and yet the server never came back and ask whether I would like another glass of Coca Cola. When I finally saw her again I got the bill and saw that my drink which wasn't in a very big cup was $2.39, I was very disappointed that the server never offer to refill it. I think I will remember everything that happened on the first visit and I will make sure that I get something better to eat and perhaps better service.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Homosassa, Florida
“New England Food??”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

As transplants from the northeast we are always looking for New England style seafood. The local style seafood is heavy on fried and blackened and since we are trying to keep our cholesterol under control we take every opportunity to try what we think of as NE style, a white fish like cod or haddock that is baked or sometimes broiled with a light cracker crumb topping. When we saw the ads for Peppermint Patties in the local paper what thought that we could add another place to our short list.

With that expectation we arrived for lunch at Patties and found that they had never heard of serving fish this way. Although they had haddock the waitress told us that it was not possible to have it baked or broiled with a light topping. They would fry it or broil it plain (plain white fish is not that appetizing). So we ended up ordering other items from the menu which were OK, but nothing special.

They were fairly busy so it seems that they have a local following but from our table we were not able to see what items they were ordering. There are not a lot of restaurants in Inglis so this may serve if you are in the neighborhood but we wouldn't drive up there (20+ miles) just for the food.

1 Thank aout_19
Inverness, Florida
“WICKED SEAFOOD - TRUE NEW ENGLAND TASTE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

Best seafood to be found in this area of Florida without a doubt ! If you don't like seafood you must try the reuben sandwich which is done perfectly with melt in your mouth tender corned beef and piled thick ! Very good food, and the customer service is exceptional, be sure to try their home baked items too !

1 Thank B L
Ocala, Florida
“A Wonderful Place for a Casual Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

I have eating here on several occasions for breakfast, lunch and dinner and have been very pleased. The service is very good as is their food. While not an extensive menu, there are certainly enough selections to satisfy anyone including those on a gluten free diet. Specializing in seafood, you will also find burgers, salads, shredded pork dishes and pizza here, and their prices are very reasonable. I had one of the best ever omelettes for breakfast! Their sides are excellent, including wonderful cole slaw and sweet potato fries. My significant other loves their Rueben. In an area with not too many choices, this is an excellent place to visit!

1 Thank MNCamazing