“More adventure then nature!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Inverness
Gennep, The Netherlands
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“More adventure then nature!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We assumed to have a nature ride, but instead of that we had a adventure boatride with speed and action. Not our expectation, but there are people that like this! We like more the nature!

8 Thank Jan B

The Villages, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Side trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Well worth it. Everybody that was on the boat enjoyed it. The captain explained everything about the river and we saw some alligators,birds and turtles. At the end we went fast and did a few turns and if you in the front of the boat you got wet. They supplied you with head phones so the noise from the fan motor didn't get to you.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Mary J
Meanwood, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Brought a smile to my face.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

July this year 2012,this was an extra for our family,i am 62 years young,i saw Judith Chalmers do this during the 60's and 70's on a holiday prog.It might not have been this company or this place.
Well i smiles all the way through.A great trip a superb Captain,and my wife gave him a tip,would i do it again you bet i would.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Bob M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Well worth it. Everyone there is friendly, down to Earth and informative. They took great care of my daughter and I. Steve and Dan are the best airboat Captains anywhere! We will be back.

3 Thank mglowe
Cloverdale, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Totally wicked awesomw ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is something I have always wanted to experience. The captain explained the waters were up by about 4-5, and the gators may be inland in the woods where we may not see them. He said if you sit at the front you may get wet........well where do you think I sat! Yes I got wet, my husband got wet but I loved every minute of it. We did see a couple of gators, beautiful birds, fish jumping and some turtles getting some sun. He turned the boat in a 360 and it was the best ride I have ever been on. IT IS A MUST DO ITEM FOR ANY VACATION! Thank you Captain Bill and hope to see you next year!

Visited July 2012