“Once again; very very good”
Review of Chefs of Napoli II - CLOSED

Chefs of Napoli II
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2013

4 golfers from Connecticut; we had not been here in a year. Even better than the last time, and priced extremely reasonable. 3 of us had the stuffed chicken parm special, excellent!!!! Found a very good bottle of cab sav wine for not a lot of $$$. Once again, I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Originally from Long Island NY My wife and I moved to Florida three years ago and have been on a mission to find an Italian restaurant comparable to what we are used to. Of course we have our favorite pizza restaurant! (Pavarotti's in Dunnellon) This is up there with the best we have had. Having tried most of the menu, there isn't anything I didn't like. The homemade bread is awesome and they even have Yago Sangria!!! I would make a reservation as it is getting known and can be packed sometimes. If you are in search of real northern Italian food, try it.

1  Thank Rudy P
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My mother, my wife and I wanted an Italian night so we found Chefs of Napoli II highly rated on tripadvisor. We were seated immediately and the service was excellent. We were served fresh bread with virgin olive oil which was excellent. I had scampi shrimp with broilled grouper. It also came with pasta. The shrimp were tasty although a little small considering the number served. The grouper was a little tough and seemed to be a little over cooked. The pasta was very good. My wife had a combination platter with egg plant, gnocci, and chicken parma which she said was all excellent. My mother also enjoyed her shrimp and pasta dinner very much. The waiter recommended a Pinot Noir wine which was a great compliment to all three dinners. When we couldn't eat anymore I order terrimissu to go and had it at home. The terrimissu was a disappointment. The portion was very small and the flavor didn't even remind me of Italy. All in all it was a better than average experience and we'd try it again although I thought it was a little expensive for what we received.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The penne was hot. Chicken piccata was anemic looking floating in a lot of lemon sauce served with spagetthi with red sauce...odd. The bread and garlic/olive oil was good. Inexpensive, fast friendly service.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stopped here for a late lunch one day. It's in The Inverness Regional Shopping Center, right near the Kmart. I had the best fried calamari of my life. My wife enjoyed her veal. We went back with our Italian friends. They loved it. Fritto Misto, stuffed mushrooms, soup, bread, veal... all great. They said that the cannoli were the best they ever had.

The waiters have senses of humor. The decor reminds me of a "neighborhood place" from New York. I wish they had a full bar, not just wine and beer. We will be going back often. I want to try the pizza next.

1  Thank Ecuadog