“4th time & all very good again”
Review of Chefs of Napoli II

Chefs of Napoli II
Ranked #24 of 86 Restaurants in Inverness
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Homosassa, Florida
“4th time & all very good again”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We live in Homosassa but have lived other States and in Europe. We love good food. Chef's of Napoli measures up. We were there for the fourth time in a year last night. Our guest had chicken piccata. He said it was "excellent" and so tender he could cut it with a fork. I had my usual egg plant parmesan. It was thinnly sliced with a yummy flavor. My husband had clams with white sause. The soup and salads were great but the hot bread with the dipping oil was to "die for". My only problem with bread like that is I could make it my meal. We polished it off in fine style and the waiter (who was attentive but not in our faces) offered more. We reluctantly declined as we would have eaten it. It is one of the nicest restaurants in central Florida and worth a trip. We drive 25 minutes to get there and would drive further if we had to. Great food, good service and even nice music. Who could ask for more?

1 Thank Meredith024

Thomasville, Georgia
“Authentic Fabulous Italian food!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

It's hard to recommend just one dish as everything on the menu is just to die for. Everything is fresh from the pasta, to the salads, to the pizza. I tried saccottini pasta for the first time here and it was divine...so much so that I asked if I could possibly purchase some uncooked pasta to bring home with me to Tallahassee, FL. The generous and gracious owner not only prepared a special package for me but also included the pink sauce to go with it. I highly recommend this restaurant. I would travel back there for just dinner, if for no other reason. Do not let the location fool you. I guarantee the dining experience will be delightful!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Rose F
Hernando, Florida
“Revisted”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had not been in this bistro since it's first week of operation. I decided last week to revisit, I was pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent, the staff was friendly and professional and the value was apparent. The portion sizes were excellent, the tastes superb, the overall dining experience was delightful.
the restaurant was very clean and nicely appointed in a sort of modern Meditteranean style. The menu was varied with out being overstocked. The value was excellent.

1 Thank kellie106
Sarasota, Florida
“Unexpected pleasure”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The front is on a strip mall, and might lead one to think this is not a serious restaurant. Inside is nice, but not upscale. Menu prices are modest. A reasonably priced wine selection. Bread is fresh and comes with olive oil. Salad greens were fresh and leafy, no stem pieces. My veal dish was really good, tender and tasty. This is a great find in a small town in central Florida.

1 Thank florala98
Florida
“Really silly name, really good food!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The "Chefs of Napoli II" is not a name that rolls easily off one's tongue... I keep wanting to say the "Two Chefs of Napoli" instead. However, speaking of one's tongue, the food will delight one's tongue. But first, the decor. The restaurant sits in a strip mall environment in a space previously occupied by another Italian restaurant. But the present owners, the two Chefs, took care to renovate the interior with faux wall designs, statuary and paint to provide the ambiance of Italy's several regions.
Customers are greeted quickly and seated with alacrity. Sometimes reservations are needed, but sometimes not. Locals will gauge the influx of snowbirds and reserve accordingly. The customer is usually impressed with the fact that the staff is glad you are there!
The restaurant has a typical menu ranging from pizza to several veal and seafood dishes. The pizza is excellent. However, we usually order from the veal and seafood menus, along with a house wine. Some of the wines are just a bit pricy, given the locale, but the house versions are quite acceptable.
One of us, who is seafood intolerant, always has a veal dish which is always excellent, she says, with the ziti side and the house salad. Additionally, a nice crusty bread is served first with a saucer of olive oil with herbs for dipping. Butter is also served, for those who know no better.
I usually have the seafood combo which is done extremely well and contains many mussels, shrimps, clams, squid and octopi in red sauce. White sauce is an option.
Overall, the place is high on our list of weekly places to dine. The value is good, the food is good. The service is good. What more could one ask for?

• Visited September 2012