“Getaway”

Ranked #1 of 2 Inglis B&B and Inns
Bradenton, Florida, United States
“Getaway”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband & I absolutely loved the Pine Lodge. Josi & Sergio are very warm welcoming gracious hosts. We are looking forward to our next trip to see them. Everything right down to the chocolate bar & balloon was fantastic. We will definately recommend the Pine Lodge to others Thank you so much.
Karen & Mike

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Polish first
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This was a very relaxing place for our anniversary. Sergio and Josi made it extra special. They were very personable and hospitable. The food was delicious and service was wonderful.
We were not surprised the place is so well-rated.This was our first trip, so we can't really compare the rooms, but the Nautical Room was very quiet and relaxing. Extra cozy with the sitting room! I hope we get to go back again!

Oxford, Ohio
Reviewed August 13, 2012

No time to write the lengthy, glowing review that I would like to, but suffice it to say that I would return to the Pine Lodge B & B in a heartbeat! Josi and Sergio went out of their way to make my daughter and me feel welcome, right down to acknowledging my daughter's 11th birthday with a lovely balloon, Hershey's bar, a sign on our cabin door, and a lovely cupcake! Pine Lodge is VERY convenient to everyplace you will want to go while vacationing in the area, it is safe, clean, comfortable, homey, WONDERFUL!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Josie was so polite & courteous when I called to reserve our little weekend getaway. This was a great one tank trip for us coming up from Tampa. The lodge is decorated so nicely. We had a room reserved, but when we got there, found out there's no smoking anywhere but out front, unless you get a cabin. I know that's a great feature for non-smokers, but I smoke. Josie had someone check out that afternoon from a cottage, that had not yet been cleaned. She offered me the cottage so I could smoke on the front porch there. Much more convenient. I don't think she had planned on cleaning it until the next day, but she told us to go get some dinner, and she'd get the cottage ready. We went to Ike's, as Josie recommended. Great food. By the time we were finished eating, Josie had our cottage ready. We were so impressed with the cleanliness, the comfort, what a cute little cottage. Truly, I could live in it! My better half wasn't feeling good all week, we were going to cancel, but decided we could rest better at the pine lodge than we could at home, so we still came. We weren't sure about making it for breadfast on Saturday, but Josie insisted we come. We were so glad we did! She made the best oatmeal I've ever had. With brown sugar, carmelized, topped with fresh diced strawberry & banana. It seems like Josie & Sergio are very detail oriented. She followed the oatmeal with a delicious omelette, fresh fruit & turkey sausage, and french toast. What a great breakfast! Usually all I get at a B&B is continental. Since my partner wasn't feeling well, she offered to make us a breakfast basket for Sunday. Which she did, and delivered it to us Sat. evening. Again, detail! Cut out oranges as a little fruit bowl, diced orange, grapes & strawberry! Nice way to start Sunday. She even brought me a cup of coffee Sunday morning. I can't say enough good things about our stay. The hosts make it feel more like you're visiting family, or a good friend. They're attentive, but unintrusive, friendly and very customer service oriented. We will definitely go back, and will encourage others to visit. Thanks for the hospitality! Paul@aallbrightwindows.com

Room Tip: If you have dogs, you can reserve cottage #8, it's gorgeous, she showed me for our next trip, we...
Orlando
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We loved this place. We were motorcycle riding around the Central West coast of Florida and this was a great base to go from. The care that is given to you is awesome. Josi and Sergio were so personable and cared about our stay and about us personally. It was our anniversary and each morning they did a little special decoration for us. Food is great and makes a great way to start a day of riding!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The room and bathroom was spotless. I was even comfortable taking a bath. The duck room is beautiful and cozy. We swam in the pool and the temp was perfect. While in town def try the vintage on 5 th restaurant, swim with the manatees, and a few miles down the road from the inn you can watch the sun set. It was stunning. Do not do the four hour tubing opt for the two hour in rainbow springs. The four hour is just too long.

• Stayed August 2012
Indian Rocks Beach
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We had a wonderful three day vacation at Pine Lodge Bed and Breakfast. Ned found your place over the internet, read all the lovely reviews and we were hitting the right location. Great people, phantastic rooms and what a breakfast! Thanks Sergio and Josi for this unbelievable experience.
We are telling all our friends about your place and we are sure we will be back in the near future.
Myrtle and Ned

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inglis
Quality Inn Crystal River
Hampton Inn Crystal River
#1 of 9 in Crystal River
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River
Best Western Crystal River Resort

Been to Nature Coast Inn? Share your experiences!