Nature Coast Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewscrystal riverdefinitely stay here againcottageyankeetownaccommodations
Reviewed December 3, 2011

My experience at the Bed and breackfast was one that needs to be shared. I stayed with a group called calvary riders out of Daytona Beach. We noticed when we approached the Lodge how neat and clean the area was. We met the Managers which made us feel more than welcome and informed us of the events of the weekend with directions even before we could ask.... The cottages were just beautiful as well as comfortable. I will be returning in the Summer to enjoy that pool in the back along will the grill area and gazebo for just relaxing. The breakfast area is screened in so no worries about bugs ... The food was delicious !! Chef on board!! The tables and decor was set up with much grace....
I really thank you all....

Room Tip: Just trust them to take care of you..let them know what you need and they will accomodate.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Farris R
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Ok, I'm a guy that normally would NEVER rave about ANY Bed & Breakfast! I LIKE the modern, convenient and sterile Marriott's of the world. Welll.....I've changed amigoes. My fiance' suggested we try a B&B while celebrating a friend's birthday in Yankeetown, Florida right after Thanksgiving.
The owners, Josi & Sergio Soares bring a bit of Brazil, Chicago and international elegance to this property. Wonderful cottage (we stayed in #8), clean, well though out grounds that beg you to walk and smell the pine needles, incredible breakfast of gourmet goodies from egg specialties in a lettuce cocoon to creme brulee fruit cup, homemade french toast to die for, skewered grilled breakfast sausage...OK just eat everything and enjoy! We're going back very soon and just hope they have a vacancy for Lori and I.

Room Tip: I lioke the cottage as, already said, I never really enjoyed B&B style lodging. However the main house is fabulous for those who love cozy/quaint (saying this right?) and elegant.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FLORIDAFRANK868
Reviewed December 1, 2011

What a wonderful couple - Josie and Sergio were excellent hosts. Beautiful decorated rooms and super clean. We will definitely be back to stay, hopefully for a longer stay and a chance to enjoy the Brazilian cuisine. The huge bar of chocolate on the pillow was a wonderful touch! Sherrey & Mitch

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Our Christian group CCR had a psalms 113 ride to where we watched the sun rise in daytona beach.And then we rode to Inglis, florida to stay at the Pine Lodge B&B so as to watch the sunset go down at the end of RT 40. It was a great ride over on our motorcycles we enjoyed walking around at the seafood fest but the best part was staying at the Pine Lodge B&B.It was very clean and the hosts were just wonderful.The cabins were really nice and decorated to match their own style.This is a hidden gem and you will not know unless you stay here and see for yourself.Can't wait to go back for a mini-vacation.
Just a little note about the Inglis seafood fest it would have been better if local fishermen had some booths up offering grilled seafood,chicken,beef instead of just deep fried.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 29, 2011

This was my first bed and breakfast. I feel like I can't truly compare. However, I had a lot of fun with my boyfriend there. I have no complaints and the price was very good. I would recommend it to other couples and families if they live nature. We biked to the gulf and went kayaking in the crystal clear river nearby too. I would really recommend the summer time, more activities. Overall, it was wonderful and the breakfast amazing.

• Stayed: November 2011