Seminole Country Inn
SuburbanHotels
Clarion Inn(Stuart)
$64
ClarionHotels
Best Western Downtown Stuart(Stuart)(Great Value!)
$87
$72
Old Colorado Inn(Stuart)(Great Value!)
$143
$139
Official Site
Club Med Sandpiper Bay(Port Saint Lucie)
$357
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2012

If your trip takes you down south of Ockeechobee or north west from West Palm Beach, Seminole Inn is the right place to stay and relax. Christine at the front desk and the Inn staff are very courteous and helpful. The rooms are spotless and very comfortable. You can enjoy the privacy and the relaxation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TRam0s
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I just spent Friday night at the Inn. Christine at the front desk was very helpful.The Inn is a nice country Inn . A walk back in time,with the beautiful antiques,and the mural on the second floor.The rooms were clean and comfortable.We enjoyed our stay. The bathroom in room 18 was poorly thought out with the toilet paper holder were your left knee needs to be when sitting and the door does not stay closed,and the exhaust fan is very noisy. We went to the cafe down the street, the food was cold, the service was terrible,and the lady who runs the place complained the whole time. After we received our food she never came back to our table to see if we needed anything else.She is the first server I ever had that cussed repeatedly.The last thing she made you feel is welcome.The Seminole Inn should stop recommending this place to there guest. I look forward to my next visit to the Inn.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cesLakeland_Florida
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We found the Inn to be comfortable, clean and quaint. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
The Sunday buffet brunch was very good, with some of the best fried chicken I have ever eaten. The Inn also has a beautiful garden/pool area.

The reason I would suggest this be good, only for an overnight stay, is that the area is lacking restaurants, and anything else to do. The next "real" town, Stuart, is 20 miles away.

3  Thank sarge-in-fla
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I purchased a groupon deal for the Seminole Inn and was very happy with the entire weekend! The Inn itself is charming and quaint with all sorts of antiques everywhere (discovered something new everytime I strolled around) and the mascot, Cracker, is very friendly! Our room was clean and intimate. The staff was friendly and helpful with recommendations and directions. We enjoyed the Sunday Brunch which was southern and delish - the sweet potatoe cassrole was most amazing!!!! Truly enjoyable weekend =)

2  Thank MCruzing
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I just spent this past weekend at the Seminole Inn and we had a great time! It's such a quaint place and the brunch was awesome!! The food was delicious and they even make their own whip cream which is out of this world. The staff is so friendly they make you feel at home. The only negative thing that I could say is that they should have better maps and directions on places to visit and eat outside of the Inn.

1  Thank jimportell