“perfect for an overnight stay”

Seminole Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Indiantown B&B and Inns
Tamarac, Florida
“perfect for an overnight stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

We found the Inn to be comfortable, clean and quaint. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
The Sunday buffet brunch was very good, with some of the best fried chicken I have ever eaten. The Inn also has a beautiful garden/pool area.

The reason I would suggest this be good, only for an overnight stay, is that the area is lacking restaurants, and anything else to do. The next "real" town, Stuart, is 20 miles away.

3 Thank sarge-in-fla

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Deerfield Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I purchased a groupon deal for the Seminole Inn and was very happy with the entire weekend! The Inn itself is charming and quaint with all sorts of antiques everywhere (discovered something new everytime I strolled around) and the mascot, Cracker, is very friendly! Our room was clean and intimate. The staff was friendly and helpful with recommendations and directions. We enjoyed the Sunday Brunch which was southern and delish - the sweet potatoe cassrole was most amazing!!!! Truly enjoyable weekend =)

2 Thank MCruzing
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I just spent this past weekend at the Seminole Inn and we had a great time! It's such a quaint place and the brunch was awesome!! The food was delicious and they even make their own whip cream which is out of this world. The staff is so friendly they make you feel at home. The only negative thing that I could say is that they should have better maps and directions on places to visit and eat outside of the Inn.

1 Thank jimportell
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

Just like my grandmother used to described it. it has a beautiful charm to it.
i was just there for mother's day and let me tell you my experience there,
my family and i got there and the lobby was packed with people and althought it was very busy we did not have to wait more then 15 min. to get seated.
once we made it to our table food was great the girls that served us were very kind i tell you my mom loved it i think we want to go back again for another holiday.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank fer h
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

We did the Sunday brunch and it seems arrival time is key to a great experience. We were seated at 12:30 pm after a short wait which we used to explore the murals upstairs in the hotel hallways. The murals depict Florida Seminole indian history and are very interesting. Fried chicken was the highlight of the brunch and even though we did arrive late into the service the other items were very good too.

Cobbler and homemade biscuits were other highlights of this landmark B&B in Indiantown. I reccomend sitting outside on the porch if you are dressed for the weather. Service is a bit lacking so be prepared to serve yourself after all it is a buffet. We did not stay in the hotel but I noticed the guests have a separate dinning room and service staff. Overall we would enjoy a return trip to The Seminole Inn. I'm sure its best to arrive early even if the wait is more.

Room Tip: Pool was dirty and out of service when we visited
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
8 Thank ciggie231
Palm City, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

Arrived at our seats at 12:40 pm. Very hungry I might add. In a few minutes we received our menus. Not much to order from. Looked at the buffet...everything looked dry and again, not much to choose from. We placed our order for a few sandwiches and then waited...and waited...server stopped by and asked "are you ready to order, just kidding" I don't think he was kidding, as we then waited...and waited...and after 40 minutes, left! I don't know and will never know how the dinners or brunches are, but don't waste your time on lunch. Also, not inexpensive either. Two sandwiches with fries...$18, and thats without a drink, tip and tax.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
8 Thank Suntanjam
FL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

I called to make reservations for a party of 28 and was told the tables seat 4 each so the people in my party would have to divide up into groups of 4. Upon arriving, we were pleasantly surprised to find a long table had been arranged to accomodate us. The spread was impressive: waffles, roast beef, chicken, real mashed potatoes, biscuits and gravy, sweet potato casserole, cooked carrots, peach cobbler, too many dishes to remember them all. It was a buffet so most of us got up more than once. Problem was the server didn't remove the dirty plates and we were piling them up wherever we could find room while a group of servers chatted behind the cash register. It was clear we were on our own and they were just waiting for us to leave. Food was good. I've had worse and I've had better.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
6 Thank BirdwomanFL
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indiantown
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel - Stuart
BEST WESTERN Downtown Stuart
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port...
#1 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
#9 of 11 in Stuart
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
Jupiter Waterfront Inn
#1 of 10 in Jupiter

Been to Seminole Country Inn? Share your experiences!