“A very relaxing and enjoyable stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Siouxzis
Rumford, Maine
“A very relaxing and enjoyable stay”
Reviewed April 21, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I'd look at "my" cute little cabin coming back from the beach and think, "Wow ... this is all mine ... for 8 days, anyway, haha." My vacation was totally enjoyable. I had everything I needed. It is such a private and relaxing place. I met some nice people, had long walks on the beach and saw some endangered birds (no problems at all with for them or me). I would love to go back, for sure!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lelo717
“Could've been great...”
Reviewed July 5, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The beach house itself wasn't bad. It was, however sandwiched between 2 condos. The major downfall was the fact that the whole beach area right in front of the house was blocked off for a bird nesting area. Whatever, I could deal with that. Even though that was not mentioned to us at all during the time of booking. What was worse was the "bird police" that basically harassed everyone with children on the beach! I think helping endangered birds is great. But ranting to everyone who had small children that we would be fined $500 per bird that was harmed when our children were not chasing or bothering the birds was an awful experience! I even witnessed a lady taking pictures of people she was threatening to call the police on. It was absolutely ridiculous. My child couldn't skim board and my husband even got yelled at for bring his float down our trail to the beach. Super bummed over the whole thing!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Jul 6, 2016
I'm sorry you had that experience. In Florida we cannot predict where birds and sea turtles nest. Theses animals do not always nest in that part of the beach. Last year there where a mile down the beach.There is a clear path to the beach and it is easy to avoid the nesting area. The nesting area was very small compared to the size of the beach. People are usually only spoken to when they cross the roped off area where sea turtles and birds nest. The cottage is not in between 2 condos. There is a two story house to the left of the house. Like the ad states this is just about the only 1 story beach left on the entire beach.There is a 3 story condo on the right side of the house. I am sorry you had this experience with the seabird sanctuary volunteers.
Reviewed June 28, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beach being in the front yard.
Liked least: the yard not being better landscaped.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jul 6, 2016
Thank you very much I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing