“Excellent beach condo”
other travelers have booked this property
View from your balcony and master bedroom. Truly breathtaking Brand new appliances along with ice and water dispenser
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View from your balcony and master bedroom. Truly breathtaking
Brand new appliances along with ice and water dispenser
Direct ocean front view overlooking Gulf of Mexico
Washer and dryer located in the unit
Your own private parking place close to elevator
Heated pool along with hot tub and gas grills for your convience
Kitchen with new appliances
Brand new remodeled second bathroom
View of living room overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
Brand new remodeled master bathroom
View of living room and brand new flat screen tv and furniture
View from master bedroom overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
Brand new bed and ceiling fan give master bedroom beautiful look
View of third bedroom with brand new flatscreen TV
Brand new bed with sterns and foster mattress in third bedroom
Heated pool and hot tub
Fresh paint along with brand new ceiling fans throughout the whole Condominium
Brand new furniture located in the living room
Brand new queen size beds with Stearns and Foster mattresses and 600+ thread linens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lindsayha...
Hindman, Kentucky
“Excellent beach condo”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

If you're considering staying here - don't hesitate! The condo was very, very clean. My family (including me, my husband, my parents, my in-laws, and my 2 children) stayed here very comfortably. The owner, Philip, was very nice and very accommodating. He was very quick to respond to any questions we had before and during our stay.
This beach is perfect for families. The water is so clear! We visited during a very busy time of year, and the beach was as never crowded. My family also felt very safe during our entire visit to Indian Shores.
We had no complaints whatsoever, and we are hoping to stay here again!

dajones91...
Kokomo, Indiana
“We enjoyed our stay.”
Reviewed March 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This is a great location with good restaurants in all directions including across the street. The view of the sunsets from the private balcony were great. The condo is nicely furnished with all you need for a great stay. The condo is large with 1 King bed and 3 double beds so you can fit several people in or give private space to a few.

Management Response
May 8, 2017
My number one goal of the property owner is to put all my guest first and try to accommodate every need and want they have. Me and my wife both know that Guest work really hard in order to bring their families and friends on vacations and we do our best to make the vacation experience easy way possible
iambillm
Clayton, North Carolina
“Beach Bliss”
Reviewed July 9, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

FYI....My 1st review of anything! Sorry it is delayed. You know the price & see the pictures but it was better than I expected. Very clean unit that allowed us to to live a nice quiet beach life for a week. Several reasonable restaurants close by and the owner personally gave us information concerning everything about the unit and the area. Wonderful waking up every morning to a perfect view of the of the gulf.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet location & view
Liked least: No covered parking
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jul 11, 2016
Oh I just want to say thank you so much for the great review. Me and my wife take great pride in trying to make our customers have the most memories on their vacation. The crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico is truly priceless. We have also done many up grades since your stay. For example all new flat screen Tv's, lighted light switches, new outlets with phone chargers, new ceiling fans and a brand new paint throughout the whole condo. We would love for you to come back and see us as you know this condominium is beautiful, very clean and always listed at the $$$ lowest price on the beach. Thanks again, Any questions please call 219-308-6545. Owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing