This was my second stay at Sand Glo Villas, and it was excellent! Kat is fabulous, very personable, and a wonderful host. The hotel has a very welcoming feel and is right on the beach. The rooms are clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Our stay was a very soothing and wonderful experience with the sound of the ocean waves through the open window. The back has balconies facing the Gulf and beachfront right up to the hotel with very comfortable chairs and hangout area. I felt very at home, I highly recommend this place. It is the best on the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want a room near the water? Is outside your door close enough? Because the hotel is located on the narrow section of the barrier island, the waves of the Gulf of Mexico brush the shore about 150 feet from the property. The sound of waves are always present. With only six villas Sand Glo is like your own private house on the beach. Beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, gas grill, linens, wireless, free long distance, compete kitchens, and off street parking add to the feel of this being your home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sand Glo Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Glo Villas Hotel Indian Shores
- Sand Glo Villas Indian Shores, Florida