“This place is the best!!”
Review of Sand Glo Villas

Sand Glo Villas
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was my second stay at Sand Glo Villas, and it was excellent! Kat is fabulous, very personable, and a wonderful host. The hotel has a very welcoming feel and is right on the beach. The rooms are clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Our stay was a very soothing and wonderful experience with the sound of the ocean waves through the open window. The back has balconies facing the Gulf and beachfront right up to the hotel with very comfortable chairs and hangout area. I felt very at home, I highly recommend this place. It is the best on the beach!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kaitlyn V
There are newer reviews for Sand Glo Villas

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I am happy to write to you again on my stays at sand glo Pat and I have made this our vacation home we live in Tampa and have serveral pets and can't go to far from home so this is it.Staying with Kat and Teresa is like having family around you.The place is clean and very comfortable I wish you all out there could visit some time in your travels.

Room Tip: gulf front the sound and view of the Gulf id Mexico
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nancy M
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Another great stay with Kat at Sandglo. I've been coming here since the last century and it's as good as ever. Despite changes in the footprint of the propoerty, the best has been retained, It's your choice whether to mix with other guests, or just chill (which is my preference), no pressure. With a ground level villa, you literally have to step 20 yards from your Patio Door to get to the beach(Don't worry, there's sand on the way to the beach). Kat's not there all of the time, but she's at the end of a phone line and reacts to your query as quickly as a 24/7 on-site manager would.

I would recommend this property to anyone - single, couple, family and anyone with pets. The latter doesn't apply to people from the UK but if you're a family wishing to split 2 weeks between Orlando and the Gulf, don't miss out on this place.

Richard

Room Tip: All 'villa' rooms face the beach. Cottages have a 10 yard walk. Downstairs Villas have dire...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Dick_J69
Reviewed May 12, 2014

After our second 6 weeks stay at SandGlo I returned to work relaxed, energized and looking forward to our next Florida vacation. Katrina and her staff make you feel at home. The return of Kat's repeat guests and the activities make you comfortable with that " WELCOME BACK" unique environment. With or without the perfect weather a guest will enjoy the gulf views, local attractions and convenient location of SandGlo Villas. My wife and I look forward to many future visits to Indian Shores and SandGlo Villas.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jec1133
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This villa is the best!! Kat and Teresa make you feel like part of their family!! Such special surprises!! I'm definitely going to come back over and over. The view is second to none! Clean, comfortable , fully equipped kitchen, just come on in and feel at home! I absolutely love it here!!

Room Tip: Get the one bedroom gulf front!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Krazytcats
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This modest rental is right on the beach and across the street from the police station so all my leisure and safety and security needs were met. Because it is only 6 units it is a more intimate experience and the people in the other units were exceptionally welcoming. It's not what they say and it's not what they do, it's how they make you feel and this place definitely felt like home.
If I go back to Florida, I will be staying there again.

Room Tip: There are 4 buildings. 2 on the street are one bedroom and detached. The 2 on the beach are two sto...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dale P
Sand_Glo, Owner at Sand Glo Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Thank you for your review. I appreciate having you select Sand Glo for your vacation and look forward to having you as a repeat guest. We are looking at some amazing chairs for outside the cottages. The new chairs are glider rockers. When we get them, we want you to come check them out. ( :

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We have just returned home from our 2 month stay at SandGlo Villas.We always have a wonderful time enjoying the ocean view from our lovely Villa. Kat and Teresa do everything to make our stay fun and enjoyable. Kat has a Sunday breakfast for all of her guests,plus a cookie surprise on Monday,and a get together on Thursday. We love SandGlo,Kat and Teresa. We plan on going back to SandGlo for many years.Go to SandGlo for a wonderful vacation!!!

Bob,Sandy and the Dogs,Akron,Ohio

Room Tip: We love our ocean front villa.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ingersoll R

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Teresa and I appreciate the feedback. We love what we do and enjoy our guest. Our guest are very much like family to us (like the both of you and Sara) . As you know, we always try to improve Sand Glo and the experience for our guest. We want this to be a fabulous place to stay for a very fair price. We miss you guys and look forward to next year.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Indian Shores
Barefoot Beach Resort
Barefoot Beach Resort
#1 of 21 in Indian Shores
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilto...
#1 of 6 in North Redington Beach
Sun Burst Inn
Sun Burst Inn
#1 of 1 in Indian Shores
Shoreline Island Resort
Shoreline Island Resort
#1 of 15 in Madeira Beach

Been to Sand Glo Villas? Share your experiences!