My husband I needed a second honeymoon! The Sand Glo was the most romantic relaxing place to go. Kat and her staff made us feel like family. The beach was beautiful. I can not say6 enough good things about this place. Already planning my next visit and just got home today! Next time even bringing thr kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want a room near the water? Is outside your door close enough? Because the hotel is located on the narrow section of the barrier island, the waves of the Gulf of Mexico brush the shore about 150 feet from the property. The sound of waves are always present. With only six villas Sand Glo is like your own private house on the beach. Beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, gas grill, linens, wireless, free long distance, compete kitchens, and off street parking add to the feel of this being your home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sand Glo Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Glo Villas Hotel Indian Shores
- Sand Glo Villas Indian Shores, Florida