My husband and I booked a villa in February for a Septemeber 2007 stay using our Discover card. Unfortunately we had to cancel due to illness in our family. We wrote them in July and gave Sandglo the required 60 day written notice for cancellation. We received a letter stating our deposit was being refunded and a receipt that showed where our credit card had been reimbursed but the credit never actually was credited to our account. After leaving messages and sending emails over two months we finally got ahold someone who told us they had computer trouble and we would get our credit when they got it fixed or they would send a check by mail. It is mid October and we still have never received our credit from them. They didn't hesitate to take our deposit in February for a September vacation and now won't give our deposit back. As far as I'm concerned that's theft, plain and simple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Do you want a room near the water? Is outside your door close enough? Because the hotel is located on the narrow section of the barrier island, the waves of the Gulf of Mexico brush the shore about 150 feet from the property. The sound of waves are always present. With only six villas Sand Glo is like your own private house on the beach. Beach towels, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, gas grill, linens, wireless, free long distance, compete kitchens, and off street parking add to the feel of this being your home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sand Glo Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Glo Villas Hotel Indian Shores
- Sand Glo Villas Indian Shores, Florida