We stayed (my wife and me + Kids) in October 2013 in Condo A101. That was the best holiday we ever had.
Spacious condo - perfectly clean - with a nice little patio outside and with a view to the pool and the waterway.
We stayed 10 days and everything was perfect. Clean pool and pool area, nice people from all over the world, just a few steps to the beach.
We visited Johns Pass, the Salt Rock Grill, Mahuffers (great!) ...
So, we will come back and hopefully can return to this condo.
So, i hope you undertsand my english - i am from germany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One bedroom w/sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. Full kitchen. pool, private beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barefoot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Beach Hotel Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Resort Indian Shores, Florida