This is our third trip to this resort and it is always wonderful. We had the 2-bedroom view of the inter-coastal waterway, and it was wonderful to wake up, look out the window and see the water.
It is only a short walk across the road to get to the beach, and the affordability really makes it worth it. A full kitchen means we can cook at home, but you must definitely eat at the Salt Rock Grill which is right next door. Just a slightly farther walk of 5 minutes gets you to an awesome coffee shop, Indian Shores Coffee Co, which has the best egg sandwich you will ever have.
The pool is wonderful at this resort, and the customer service is perfect. We were offered a late check-out and they are the most helpful front-desk ladies you could ever ask for. After having tried many places in Indian Shores, this is now the only place that we stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One bedroom w/sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. Full kitchen. pool, private beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Barefoot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Beach Hotel Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Resort Indian Shores, Florida