Barefoot Beach Resort is a little gem as well as their staff Tina & April. Rented 2 bedroom waterview with patio....worth it just for the outdoor space...note they do have other patio's that overlook the street....otherwise you'll not have any outdoor space unless you go to the pool or channel area. Beach is a short stroll away....they do have a heated pool but no hot tub....condo has everything you need and very clean. The only downside really is the location...not much around for dining...nightlife...stores. We did not rent a car so the trolley is a big plus 4.50 to ride all day. Salt Rock Grill is excellent right next door and if you want a Key West flavor bar Mahuffer's was great...only a short walk away other than that nothing around there so you might want a car if staying at these beautiful condos geared towards seniors and families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One bedroom w/sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. Full kitchen. pool, private beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and Odigeo so you can book your Barefoot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Beach Hotel Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Resort Indian Shores, Florida