We went on holiday to Florida in July, we had a week in Orlando and a week at the beach. When we got to our condo, I was very impressed the layout is very spacious. The condo had everything we needed for an excellent week at the beach, even down to a cupboard full of buckets spades sun chairs for the beach, cooler and toys!
The staff in reception where very helpful. The beach was across the road and down a little path.
We spent time at St John's Pass in the evening time eating at Scully's on the dock being watched by pelicans!
We went on a boat trip while there which was an experience as we went through a storm at sea but survived and loved it on the return boat trip we had five dolphins playing by the boat.
Excellent holiday would recommend bare foot beach resort to anyone and will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One bedroom w/sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. Full kitchen. pool, private beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Barefoot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Beach Hotel Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Resort Indian Shores, Florida