Enjoyed a wonderful 3 night stay here.
This is how I remember Florida beach vacations. Just you and the beach. Walk right out to the water across clean white sand. Plenty of space to relax and enjoy the ocean and beach. This stretch of the beach was not crowded. It was almost like having a private beach. The rooms are very clean - Not fancy but quite nice. Our kitchenette included dishes, pots & pans, blender and microwave. Had free wi-fi and flat screen TV. The gulf-side deck outside our room was a perfect place to watch the sun set. The property is well maintained. Plenty of beach chairs & umbrellas to use. Amenities even included beach toys and gas grill at no extra charge.
Definitely returning to stay longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Families & pets are always welcome! We want you to relax and enjoy your stay with us. Weddings, renewal of vows and memorials on our beach are welcome. We have had more than one happy event here and, in fact, the owners renewed their vows after over 30 years of marriage. Sun Burst Inn is located in Indian Shores, Florida directly on the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Our hotel is within easy reach of shops, restaurants and all you need for a wonderful vacation experience with a regular bus service at your door step if you need it. Our inn has eleven units, all with either kitchenettes or full kitchens, so it's your choice depending on what you feel you need. All units in our two story beachfront facility are either directly facing the world famous Gulf beaches, or a few steps from the beach. Enjoy Florida at its best the way it used to be: quaint hotels, friendly owners AND with all the modern conveniences. That's what you'll get when you visit The Sun Burst Inn. Pristine white beaches, splashing Gulf waters, and spectacular sunsets. All just steps out your room. Visit us soon and find out what the "real" and "friendly" Florida is all about! Lounge chairs, beach umbrellas, coolers, beach towels & beach toys all supplied with NO RESORT FEE. The Gulf Beach area provides many fun things to do because we are within easy driving range of attractions like Busch Gardens, Clearwater Aquarium (Home of Winter the Dolphin), The Salvador Dali Museum, Lowry Park Zoo and for shopping there's John's Pass Village and the Ellenton Outlet Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sun Burst Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Burst Hotel Indian Shores
- Sun Burst Inn Indian Shores, Florida