Great place to stay, has a true 50's FL motel feel with affordable prices. We were so pleasantly surprised how clean the rooms were. The owners and management were so friendly and helpful. We thought the lack of a pool was going to be a let down but the secluded beach soon made us forget about a pool. There are also chaise lounge chairs and umbrellas for the beach at no additional cost along with free use of beach towels too. They also have a gas grill for the guests to use which was a great added bonus as we cooked burgers, hotdogs and drank beer while we watched the sun set with some old friends who came to visit us. The management made room for our friends to park their car at the bar across the street which was awesome as they have limited parking onsite. We loved this quaint little motel and for sure will be back. The only reason I didn't give this little gem an excellent rating was that the beds and pillows are somewhat uncomfortable and need to be upgraded but out side of that this place was a grandslam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Families & pets are always welcome! We want you to relax and enjoy your stay with us. Weddings, renewal of vows and memorials on our beach are welcome. We have had more than one happy event here and, in fact, the owners renewed their vows after over 30 years of marriage. Sun Burst Inn is located in Indian Shores, Florida directly on the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Our hotel is within easy reach of shops, restaurants and all you need for a wonderful vacation experience with a regular bus service at your door step if you need it. Our inn has eleven units, all with either kitchenettes or full kitchens, so it's your choice depending on what you feel you need. All units in our two story beachfront facility are either directly facing the world famous Gulf beaches, or a few steps from the beach. Enjoy Florida at its best the way it used to be: quaint hotels, friendly owners AND with all the modern conveniences. That's what you'll get when you visit The Sun Burst Inn. Pristine white beaches, splashing Gulf waters, and spectacular sunsets. All just steps out your room. Visit us soon and find out what the "real" and "friendly" Florida is all about! Lounge chairs, beach umbrellas, coolers, beach towels & beach toys all supplied with NO RESORT FEE. The Gulf Beach area provides many fun things to do because we are within easy driving range of attractions like Busch Gardens, Clearwater Aquarium (Home of Winter the Dolphin), The Salvador Dali Museum, Lowry Park Zoo and for shopping there's John's Pass Village and the Ellenton Outlet Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sun Burst Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Burst Hotel Indian Shores
- Sun Burst Inn Indian Shores, Florida