This is place to be!! The owners make you feel like family/friends. The hotel is right on the gulf. If you are visiting florida you should stay here, even if you were to have to drive a distant its so worth it. The rates are awesome and you can even get a room with a kitchen fully equipped with dishes. Its very quaint and how beautiful to open the blinds and all you see is the Gulf of Mexico.
They provide lawn chairs and umbrellas that you can take down to the sand too. They are so nice. I will be going back real soon. Oh and dont forget to visit the 40 year old bar across the street. Even if you are not a drinker you have to go do a walk through. Very cool and crazy decor! See you soon Sunburst Inn.. :) Best hotel in Florida..for real. Forget those hoity-toity hotels that are overpriced..Come to Sunburst Inn..You'll see what I mean when you get there! :)
(judy the pillow girl lol)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Families & pets are always welcome! We want you to relax and enjoy your stay with us. Weddings, renewal of vows and memorials on our beach are welcome. We have had more than one happy event here and, in fact, the owners renewed their vows after over 30 years of marriage. Sun Burst Inn is located in Indian Shores, Florida directly on the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Our hotel is within easy reach of shops, restaurants and all you need for a wonderful vacation experience with a regular bus service at your door step if you need it. Our inn has eleven units, all with either kitchenettes or full kitchens, so it's your choice depending on what you feel you need. All units in our two story beachfront facility are either directly facing the world famous Gulf beaches, or a few steps from the beach. Enjoy Florida at its best the way it used to be: quaint hotels, friendly owners AND with all the modern conveniences. That's what you'll get when you visit The Sun Burst Inn. Pristine white beaches, splashing Gulf waters, and spectacular sunsets. All just steps out your room. Visit us soon and find out what the "real" and "friendly" Florida is all about! Lounge chairs, beach umbrellas, coolers, beach towels & beach toys all supplied with NO RESORT FEE. The Gulf Beach area provides many fun things to do because we are within easy driving range of attractions like Busch Gardens, Clearwater Aquarium (Home of Winter the Dolphin), The Salvador Dali Museum, Lowry Park Zoo and for shopping there's John's Pass Village and the Ellenton Outlet Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sun Burst Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Burst Hotel Indian Shores
- Sun Burst Inn Indian Shores, Florida