“Good fish dishes”

The Pub Waterfront Restaurant & Lounge
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Beautiful Waterfront Restaurant in Indian Shores Florida. Enjoy dining outside on the decks or inside with stunning views of the inter coastal waterway. Dock the boat or drive up off Gulf Blvd.
Reviewed November 24, 2013

My girlfriend and I like to lunch once in a while. We were looking for somewhere on the water. The Pub is an old staple in Indian Shores on the intra-coastal and has never failed. We got a table outside to enjoy the weather and the view.
I had the fish tacos and girlfriend had shrimp. They were both tasty and fresh. My tacos were bulging with fish which I suspected was Mahi-Mahi no complaints from me. The waitress described it as fresh fish. It came with a side order of slaw.
The service was quick and friendly.

nancy2004_11, Owner at The Pub Waterfront Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Millc54
Thank you for dining with us at the Pub Waterfront Restaurant. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you here again soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I came upon this place at the end of our trip on the Gulf side. We stopped mostly because they had a breakfast special and my stomach was-a grumbling! LOL. I got 2 medium sized oval shaped pancakes - $6.95, husband got 2 french toasts - $6.95, 2 sides of bacon - $2.95 each, 1 apple juice and 1 sweet tea drink. (as you noticed, we didn't get the breakfast special.) Total came out to $20.00 and change without tip. Friendly wait staff. Would stop here again.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Our first night in Indian Rocks,staying close to the Pub. Had the Bay Scallop Basket. Very disappointing! Couldn't taste anything but heavy thick batter. The blue cheese dressing was very good and so was the clam chowder. My husband had the shrimp basket which had good quality shrimp. Just do not order the scallops! Had thought about the fried oyster basket. Maybe will give them one more try. We're here for a week :)

Martinra54,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit. Every guest experience means a lot to me. We hope you give our scallops another try. It is a favorite among many guests.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

It can be crowded at times (with good reason), but the intracoastal waterway view is excellent and they have plenty of parking - bring your boat! Lunch and dinner are our favorite times to eat here. Food is always great and service is good.

Thank you for dining with us at the Pub Waterfront Restaurant. We look forward to seeing you here again.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We have dined at this restaurant before and was not disappointed. The dining room has a nice view of the intercoastal with outdoor seating if you like. The menu has a nice variety of choices including early birds. This is an older restaurant with good service pleasant décor. Prices for dinner $10-20. New addition breakfast. I have gone to this restaurant every year we come to Indian Shoresand will continue.