We have traveled southern Florida on both coasts and stayed at several resorts/condominiums. Our condo was on the first floor facing the main road, opposite side faces the beach. The condo was nice with plenty of room for us and our 3 kids. The upper levels were noisy at times and you can definitely hear the people above you walking as well as the street noise, hall doors slam and people coming in late at night. The parking is adequate for 1 vehicle per condo but visitor parking can be tough to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Direct Gulf front condominium complex. Onsite office for your convenience. Free unlimited DVD movies and free bicycles with every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Villas II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villas Ii Hotel Indian Shores
- Holiday Villas II Indian Shores, Florida