“Convenient but load”
Review of Salt Rock Grill

Salt Rock Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This beach landmark is legendary, and it’s still on fire with a burning passion for delectable food, enticing drink and pleasurable surroundings. For an evening of fine dining, elegant atmosphere, superior service and genuine hospitality, Salt Rock Grill is your destination.Come by land or sea and enjoy the finest dining location in Tampa Bay.St. Petersburg Times–"The first modern surf and turf joint on the beaches still packs them in with red-hot, straight-ahead cooking. Steaks are first-rate, lobsters monstrous, wine cellar deep, seafood and fish souped up in spicy broth. The unexpected treats are root vegetables, lentils and smart spicing"
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Convenient but load”
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We ended up in the back room. I can appreciate that we had kids with us but you could not hear past the person you were sitting beside. The waiter was a bit sarcastic and a bit too flippant with his comments. Wine expensive and food was good. Nice meal but would not return.

Visited April 2014

Plymouth, Michigan
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Went there on a Saturday night in late March. Called about 7 pm and was able to get reservations for an 8:15 pm dinner. I had the best salmon ever. My friend enjoyed her lobster tail also. As we had a few drinks at the pool that afternoon, we decided on sodas only for our beverage. As soon as he heard that, our server said, "Well, let's get this show on the road then. What would you like to eat?" I definitely didn't care for his attitude and was a little concerned that we would be rushed. That was not the case but it the reason I didn't rate the service higher. I will definitely go back sometime.

Hamilton, Canada
“Upscale Dining”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We were lucky enough to get a window table, with a great view of the inland waterway. Food was excellent, cooked just right. Wine list is extensive, with prices for every budget. Friendly staff, willing to spend that extra moment to talk. If you are going, be sure to make a reservation.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dennis M
Chaska, Minnesota
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

So happy my sister-in-law made a reservations before our vacation here. Spent a very enjoyable evening here with family. Excellent food and drinks!

Chicago, Illinois
“So good, I went back”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I visited the Salt Rock Grill on my recent vacation to Indian Rocks Beach. I was there in time to take advantage of there early seating menu. (Before 5:30) I ordered one of the meals which comes with fresh baked bread, choice of salad, the entrée and choice of side plus a chef's choice of dessert. I ordered the Catch of the Day which was Halibut that was perfectly grilled with red peppers and one of the best fish dishes I have ever had. It was so good I returned two days later to order the same thing. The menu offers a variety of entrees that will satisfy any palate. The ambience is excellent and the staff friendly and attentive. My waiter Jimmy was actually one of the best wait staff I have ever encountered. You will not be disappointed with a stop at the Salt Rock Grill.

1 Thank musial88