“So cool !”
Review of Mahuffer's

Mahuffer's
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I drove by earlier in the day and knew we had to stop by. We dropped in for a beer and ended up staying until closing time. It was a Thursday night and they had a great little band playing. We sat in an old car seat and chilled, it was like sitting in someone's basement. Music was excellent and we ended up meeting some interesting people.The décor is not really something you can describe, you have to see it. Although this place is probably not for everyone we loved it, can't wait to go back.. Mahuffer's is one of a kind!

1  Thank Lovinjeb
There are newer reviews for Mahuffer's

Reviewed January 3, 2014

This place is a complete "Freak of Nature".
It was New Years Eve, I had never been in the place before and felt like I knew everyone there...... It reminded me of an old Garage Party from back in the day.

One of the best bars I have ever been too in my life!

Enjoy the ride...

1  Thank wockhunter
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My wife and I ventured to Mahuffers after her birthday dinner up the road at Salt Rock. As other people have posted, this place is nothing you have seen before. Every inch of floor and wall space has something either written on it or stapled there. Dollar bills, underwear, bras and even a lit up sign for zodiac signs depicting various..ah nevermind you have to go see it for yourself!
We started out in the rear area when it was quiet and then to our surprise a live band was playing up front. We had a great time and I even had to tell my wife it was time to leave! Not really for kids but felt quite safe there. Nice cold beer! Go and experience it if you are in the area!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This little bar was founded in 1972 and it is still going strong. The owner has since passed (sure wish I had met him!). I have driven by this place so many times and never had the courage to go in. lol I have always gone during Spring Break with kids and friends. This November it was a 2nd honeymoon for my hubby and I so having him along going to Mahuffer's was at the top of my list of Must Do's. So glad we went. I was laughing from the minute we got out of the car. Walk slow and take in all the sights. "Stuff" everywhere. Bras and underwear, money to name a few of the décor. We sat at the bar and our waitress was a sweet fun gal. Every beer imaginable is offered here as well as mixed drinks. But don't plan on getting a menu. lol We were there in the middle of the afternoon and it was quite busy. We visited with some locals and they shared some of Mahuffer's history and said to Google it which I immediately did. Quite a story behind this establishment. I will be back in March and will take my 21 year old daughter to see this place....its like nothing you have ever seen! A must see! So much to see and from reading other reviews I missed a lot. Will spend more time there next time! Oh and even tho the sign says Warm Beer it is ice cold!

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

What can I say? You MUST visit this place... One of the best Bloody Mary's ever! It's like no other place you've visited on the FL gulf.... Hmmmm theme? Bras, panties and dollar bills... No it's not a go go bar but one of the coolest place to have a drink.