“Fun Family Golf”

Smuggler Cove Adventure Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: An 18-hole Adventure style miniature golf course with a live educational alligator exhibit. Open 365 days a year. Explore 18-holes of mini golf while winding through a tropical setting with waterfalls, caves, and 25 real American Alligators! You can even purchase food to feed the alligators with an old style bamboo cane fishing pole!
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We have played here for the past three years. The kids love it, its not very crowded when we go since we try to go early before the Florida humidity sets in. There are 10 of us in our group and we all compete for the "hole in one" but I will say feeding the alligators are the kids favorite.

All reviews
"pretty fun"
"madeira beach"
"indian rocks beach"

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We did this with two kids on a sweltering afternoon. We're thankful for the shady spots but there weren't enough for the hot sun. Feeding the alligators is fun for an extra fee.

Cost us $60+ for the golf. We won a free round for getting a hole in one on a secret hole but it was only for one person. In the end we didn't use it as the cost was so much to begin with.

3  Thank GTAer
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Great course, a little pricey, but if you have the energy for two rounds, it's not that bad. Well maintained and well laid out.

2  Thank CayeCaulker
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My 4 yr old and I played a round of 18 holes while on a recent trip to Florida. I really liked the design and layout of the course but was a little disappointed in the price. Adult admission is $11.99 and it was $10.99 for the 4 yr old. I can maybe see my price but $10.99 for a 4 yr old is a little much in my opinion. Nevertheless we did purchase tickets and were then told that if we came back anytime before 6 pm the next round would be $1.99 each.

1  Thank Randy G
See more reviews
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My family visited for 18 holes of putt putt and had a lot of fun doing so. It was one of the best putt putts we have been to in a while. However, I was surprised to find out that for a family of 4 the price was $55. I almost didn't pay but this is the only putt putt around so I decided to do it anyway. Even though it was expensive it was a lot of fun and my kids had a great time. One of the best parts was when we were able to feed live baby alligators with fishing poles. Our kids thought that was great. I recommend this place but if you are looking to save money you may want to bypass.

1  Thank jesselodge