Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Love this place!

My wife and I rented the scoot coupes on Saturday morning and came back this morning to do it... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
thomasblaze9
New Jersey
via mobile
Great Customer Service

Everyone has a smile on their face, is helpful and overall just contributes to the vacation mood... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Catherine B

All reviews these guys scooter rental rented boats the inter coastal intercoastal waterway garmin gps rental place caladesi island pontoon boat short video indian rocks gulf side sand key gulf of mexico state park hurricane bikes
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Rented the little red cars. My 12 year old and I zipped around and had a wonderful time. I would rent from them again. store was clean, equipment was clean and staff was genuine, helpful and very friendly.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

My family has rented from Island Marine for a few years now on vacation and have nothing but great things to say! We do kayaks and bikes and the crew at IM are always nice, quick, and efficient. The new kayaks are great too, and it's worth it to rent a Go Pro!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

The boats are great...the prices are affordable and the staff is as friendly as can be. Everytime I'm in the area I rent from island marine.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

These guys were great! So friendly and very helpful! Rented a pontoon for 13 people (including 3 under 13) and had a great time! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Tami H
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

These guys are MORE than friendly and helpful. You feel like pals trim the minute you walk in. The prices are fair too. We've rented bikes and kayaks in the past. ( in 2015 ) we've always been pleased. We'll keep going here year after year.

Date of experience: May 2017