We stayed at the Sand Dollar in November, 2004. We loved this place. I was a bit skeptical when we parked in front of the building because the outward appearance of the building itself looks a little dated. However, we had room 306 which was absolutely gorgeous. It had a completely remodeled and updated kitchen, lovely tile work in both bathrooms, and the typical beach-style furniture in the living room. It was very comfortable and spacious for a family of four----much larger than the condo we normally stay in at Myrtle Beach. The swimming pool was a bit chilly as the heater was not working on the first two days of our stay, but they got that problem fixed. The hot tub was great, and there are cute little picnic tables with thatched, hut-style canopies over each in the pool area. There is a small fishing pier located on the property, which my husband totally enjoyed. No fishing license is necessary as the property is privately owned. The weather was a comfortable 75° for the first week of November. The only problem with the first week of November, however, is that there is a LARGE, men's senior league baseball tournament that takes place in the Tampa area each year. The condominium complex was filled with baseball players, however, as they were all out playing during the day, we only saw them in the evening at the pool area. All in all, this was a quiet, clean, and lovely place to stay, and we had a very relaxing week here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sand Dollar offers 1, 2, & 3 bedroom condos with private balconies overlooking the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico and our white sugar sand beach that goes on for miles! Heated pool, JacuzziTM and private fishing pier serve to make a wonderful holiday. Outdoor barbecue and picnic area with lots of room for family cookouts. COme see why our guests make Sand Dollar their vacation home away from home, year after year! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sand Dollar Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Hotel Indian Shores
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Indian Shores, Florida