My husband and I stayed in Unit 110 at Holiday Villas III for a week in March 2012. Great communication, directions and instructions from the agent who rented us the unit. The people in the condo office were helpful, too. The unit was very clean and had everything we needed for the two of us, except wireless internet. Wired connection was available for an extra cost. There were only 3 chairs at the table and one bar stool at the counter. The unit faces the inter-coastal waterway and the road noise may bother some people. We got used to it after the first night. We loved watching the sunrises from the balcony. The king size bed was comfortable but it needed new sheets - the bottom fitted sheet would not stay on the mattress at night because the elastic corners were worn out. The pool was warm and relaxing. The beach was beautiful. The parking spot was across the street but we were able to cross the street with no problem. We recommend this as a place to stay. Look forward to returning again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY VILLAS III is a great family vacation destination, located directly on the Gulf of Mexico in Indian Shores, Florida. Holiday Villas III offers studio, one, and two bedroom condos facing either the Gulf of Mexico or the Intracoastal Waterway. From our heated beachside swimming pool and sundeck to our private boat dock and fishing pier, you will experience the ultimate vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Villas III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villas Iii Hotel Indian Shores
- Holiday Hotel Indian Shores
- Holiday Hotel Iii
- Holiday Villas III Indian Shores, Florida