Local, local, local restaurants, shops, beaches, gymnasiums, sightseeing, fishing areas and more. We stayed for 3 weeks in the beginning of January 2012. We completed are day in an updated, clean, quiet and beautifully decorated condominium with absolutely everything you need. The view is amazing overlooking boats and yachts passing by. We enjoyed all our meals on the balcony while viewing the beautiful scenery. The temperature in the condo was perfect and there was always something to view through the sliding glass doors. Parks within walking distance. Condominium right on the beach for fun in the sun. With tiki huts, barberque grills, shuffle board and volleyball. If this is not enough, add the most friendliest people you will ever meet & all for a great price. See you next year....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY VILLAS III is a great family vacation destination, located directly on the Gulf of Mexico in Indian Shores, Florida. Holiday Villas III offers studio, one, and two bedroom condos facing either the Gulf of Mexico or the Intracoastal Waterway. From our heated beachside swimming pool and sundeck to our private boat dock and fishing pier, you will experience the ultimate vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Villas III reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Villas Iii Hotel Indian Shores
- Holiday Hotel Indian Shores
- Holiday Hotel Iii
- Holiday Villas III Indian Shores, Florida