“First Rate Condo”
other traveler has booked this property
Indian Shores Beach Rentals Sandcastle II Vacation Home Rentals By Owner
Beachfront views are yours! Indian Shores Beach Rentals Sandcastle II Vacation Home Rentals By Owner
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Indian Shores Beach Rentals Sandcastle II Vacation Home Rentals By Owner
Beachfront views are yours!
Indian Shores Beach Rentals Sandcastle II Vacation Home Rentals By Owner
Lots of beach toys, rafts, and beach chairs!
Heated Pool and Hot Tub with 2 Gas Grills and a Charcoal Gas Grill too
Indian Shores Beach Rentals Sandcastle II Vacation Home Rentals By Owner
4 Reclining Chairs...so comfy after a hard day at the beach!
2 Gas Grills and a Charcoal Grill too!!!
Reclining Leather sofas
Nice TV and Pier 1 Decor
Amazing View from your living Room
Cute Decor
Decorated so cute, yet comfy.
Beach front view.
seats 9
Beautiful brand new kitchen with such pretty granite and white cabinets.
3 bar stools.
Seating for 6 at the table and 3 at the bar
Fully equipped kitchen has everything you need!
Beautiful Master Bedroom with the cleanest linens
Nice TV!
King sized bed with its own bathroom and beach front views.
Tommy Bahama Bed with very comfy mattress!
Master Shower is brand new!
Remodeled Bathroom with lots of fresh towels
The condo's baby items include a booster seat, pack n play, stroller, baby seat
King and a twin in the 2nd bedroom.
2nd Bedroom has nice TV
2nd Bedroom has nice TV
Beautiful Updated Bathroom with lots of towels!
New Bathtub/shower combo!
Queen in the third.  Very comfy bed!  TV in every room.
3rd bedroom has nice TV
3rd bedroom has nice TV
I've put together a Huge Welcome Book for each condo, stuffed with brochures, instructions, day trip
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
LISA M
“First Rate Condo”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Pure relaxation and Fun on Indian Shores Beach20002 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, FL, 33785, United States

I was so lucky to find this condo on VRBO. Always a little bit apprehensive of what a person would ultimately get on a privately owned condo instead of doing the usual hotels but I could not have been more pleased. The condo my family stayed in was Sandcastle II Condos. This particular condo was so clean and absolutely had everything we needed to truly enjoy our stay away from our own homes. Making the necessary arrangements with the owner could not have been easier. The pictures shown of this condo were spot on and actually much lovelier in person than the pictures portrayed. My husband and I took my elderly parents on this trip as it was their first trip to Florida and to the ocean. My parents LOVED this condo and truly felt at home and actually said time flew by too fast and were sad to leave. The kitchen was equipped with everything to feed a family on the days and nights we did not feel like cooking. Nice flat screen tvs were in all the bedrooms and all had very comfortable beds. The living room was nice and cozy although we didn't spend too much time in it. We spent a lot of time on the oversized balcony overlooking the beautiful ocean for the sunsets enjoying the company of one another. Another big plus for me was that the owner has beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas for our use at the beach. My husband and I come to Florida almost every year and I usually rent those items so it was truly appreciated all these items were available for use. We even used the tools provided to make a sand castle at the beach! Across the street is "The Pub" which is a very nice restaurant and bar just steps away when we wanted to cool off with a drink or night cap. We rented kayaks just across the street as well. On prior vacations, we have spent time on St. Pete's Beach but I just love how calm and quiet it is on this particular beach and was honestly was one of the most relaxing vacations I have ever been on. My husband and I want to eventually move to Florida but until then, I will call and reserve this particular condo for future vacations. I usually am not good to getting down and writing a review but wanted to make sure the owner knew how much we enjoyed this particular condo.Recommended for: People with Disabilities, Families with Young Children, Sightseeing, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Romantic GetAWAY

Lisa,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! I'm so glad you enjoyed the condo and the area and that your parents did too! It is a super relaxing place. I love the fact that Island Marine is across the street for kayak, bike, boating rentals, etc. It really does complete the experience!
Kaysmom71
Morton, Illinois
“Wonderful Condo”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Wonderfully equipped condo. The owner has thought of everything right down to clothespins for your food! The kids were excited to see all of the pool/beach toys. We brought our own sunshade for the beach but the condo had one too. It's a smaller condo with 3 bedrooms but with 6 people we were fine. Loved The Pub across the street as we ate there a couple of times (the grouper was the best we had the entire trip). Really an awesome trip!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 24, 2017
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the condo and all that it provides. I love the Pub too. It's been around for as long as I remember! Thank you for your review and I hope to have you back soon!
Mark T
“Super condo with great veiw”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

This condo is perfect for family and friends. Great location, close to everything you need. Place was decorated nice. Clean with everything you need for the beach. I would recommend this place. I will be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hi Mark,
I'm glad it was clean and had everything that you needed. Thank you for your review and I look forwards to your next reservation!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing