“Fun little Ice Cream Shop”
Review of Candy Kitchen

Candy Kitchen
Good for: Families with children
Description: Serving homemade ice cream, fudge, and Italian ice since 1950. We offer nostalgic candies as well as old school toys and long neck sodas. If you want a unique and sweet experience, be sure to stop in!
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Don't let the line intimidate you---plenty to look at until you get to order. Ice Cream was all excellent---my favorite, White Chocolate Toasted Coconut...YUMMO!

1  Thank sassymadreof1

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Wonderful ice cream flavors, more candy choices than you could imagine!! Definitely something for everyone. The junior sizes are just a tad smaller than the small and it's a great dealget there early!!

1  Thank NurseDenell
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The family and I went down on a rainy Monday night and ordered 4 double scoop cups. We passed out Roxy's and Cold Stone Creamery to give this small business our business. To the counter we go, handed the owner my credit card and frequent loyalty card issued by pinkys which has a double punch policy on rainy nights for two scoops or more. "We purchased 4 double scoops can we please have our 8 stamps?", I asked. "No" the owner replied "this is only one purchase." "No problem I would like to purchase each one separately than." I said. "Too late you already gave me your credit card and there is a five dollar minimum.", said the owner. "But you haven't swiped my card yet I will pay in cash". She ignored my request and swiped my card.
She told us to have a great night in a very loud and sarcastic voice. I politely put my loyalty card on the counter after paying and will not return. Silly? Not so much. She could have easily had us return on the next rainy night simply by honoring her own policy.

2  Thank Mark S
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Stopped in for ice cream on 3/20/14 - they had a great selection of ice cream flavors and a ton of different types of candy - It was so hard to decide on what to get!
Pinky was there, she was incredibly nice and loads of fun (even though she's a Bears fan - lol ;)
I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank LuvHaleiwa
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I make it a point to stop in here at least once each time I visit Indian rocks beach.
Lots of old time candy types, homemade fudge and such that I have tried.
Their ice cream is excellent and always a crowd pleaser.
For me though, it's their malts that draw me back. Custom made with their great ice cream in 3 convenient sizes - the perfect companion to a sunny day at the beach.

1  Thank wcrazor