“Fantastic.. always is !”

Keegan's Seafood Grille
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Keegan's Seafood Grille has been an Indian Rocks Beach tradition and a favorite of the locals since 1985, committed to serving the freshest local products available at a reasonable price .We are a casual family friendly restaurant a short walk from the beach. Recently Keegan's was featured on the Food Network show " Diners, Drive-ins and Dives " for its innovative seafood dishes. Don’t forget to check out our daily fresh fish specials and our extensive kids menu. So come to Where the Locals Eat at Keegan's Seafood Grille!
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Fantastic.. always is !”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Wonderful! When I go to this area I always make Keegans my first dinner stop... Oyster Rock's are great and wife loves the Octopus.. whatever, its her thing! Great Service and Great Food, what more can you say? Hmmmmm Friendly, parking is a breeze, fun place, fun food....

1 Thank wockhunter

Ottawa, Canada
“Grouper Sandwich”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Always visit this diner while in area. Great blackened grouper sandwiches, shrimp and other seafood favourites all cooked to perfection. Casual atmosphere. Take Jolly Trolley from local hotels. Worth a visit.

2 Thank bestfamilyadventures
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best stop on our trip”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stopped by Keegans Seafood today (we saw it in Guy Fieri's book). We had a great meal! In our party we had one Beach Burger, one Grouper Cheeks Sandwich and one bowl of gumbo. All received five star reviews and the french fries were delicious as well. We will return for sure next time we are in town.

....they also were extremely friendly and allowed our small (10 lb) dog sit on the patio by our table and even provided her with a dog bowl. This was nice since we were traveling from out of town and it was nice not have to eat in shifts since it was too warm to leave her in the car.

Don't miss this place!

1 Thank Katie B
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Not much atmosphere but great food”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

A real hole in the wall but very good food at very good prices. Tourists please stay away as us locals don't like waiting in line. Try Guppies (2 blocks away). Their food is overprice and pretty average.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Tj D
Tampa, Florida
“Total rip off”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

First of all, Seafood gumbo was served in a larger size cup although it was sold on the menu as the size of a bowl. Yes, it was tasty, but to charge for a bowl and serve it in a slightly larger than cup size was ridiculous. Secondly, I ordered 1 lb of snow crabs for $29 and was given four small claws. I could not believe it. I buy king crab at BJ's all the time and I know what 1 lb looks like. This was no more than 1/4 of a pound. I was totally ripped off. I am sorry, but I am not going there again. I just cannot be ripped off when there are so many affordable choices in the Indian Rocks Beach and surrounding Tampa Bay Area.

2 Thank alexis r