“Good food - good value - good service”
Review of TJ's Italian Cafe

TJ's Italian Cafe
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: TJ's Italian Cafe Restaurant ~ Indian Rocks Beach Locals say, TJ's Italian Cafe combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. Whether your on vacation or looking for a vacation from the everyday life, come dine with us today! Italian ~ Seafood ~ Pasta ~ Pizza We deliver 7days a week.
Rochester, New York
“Good food - good value - good service”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Extensive menu. Early bird menu available with generous servings at reasonable prices. Attentive, friendly service.

• Visited February 2013

“Best of the best”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Being from Texas, I'd given up on steak in Florida. But, one visit here changed my mind. TJ's Filet was fantastic and rivals or beats most of my faves from TX. Perfect cut, outstanding prep and cut like butter. The mussels and wine were superb. TJ was hospitable, professional and, clearly, knows what he expects of his dishes. The staff was outstanding, Lori, in particular. This seaside restaurant is, definitely, my favorite, from Clearwater to St Pete, since I've moved here. If you visit IRB, you're visit won't be complete without a stop at TJ's.

portsmouth
“Great location for evening meal”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were on holiday from the UK, in november, staying in Indian Rocks Beach and decided to try TJ's one night. Really good food, sat outside under cover and wished the UK was as warm as this! Food was really good and our waitress was lovely. Portion sizes were a good size except the child pizza which was huge! Anyway, had a great meal and would definitely recommend. Felt a bit of a fool as we got in the car to drive there and found it was about 400m down the road..whoops!

• Visited November 2012
“FSUjim99 got it wrong”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I read with interest the review by FSUjim99. All I can say is .... that I don't know what restaurant he went to but it wasn't theTJs Cafe at Indian rocks beach that I know !!! I would like to offer that he try it again. Sit down and have a nice meal. I've been there a number of times and have never been disappointed. Occasionally one has to wait a bit but that's because they are usually buys with a full house of customers. Just a thought guy. The owl

“I should have made it myself”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The restaurant had a nice atmosphere to it. I was getting takeout from the bar. The service wasn't very good and when I asked the waitress for suggestions, she asked me what I like and then basically read the menu to me. I decided on the FARFALE CON POLLO as the menu description sounded good. Not only did it take a long time to get to me, but it was poorly executed. The meal was very bland. I took it home and whipped up a spicy tomato sauce to smother it in, added some herbs and spices and it was decent after that. I should have just prepared the whole meal myself. While I was waiting, the manager berated a couple waitresses in front of me, yelling that they have to ring in drinks before they are allowed to get or pour them. His manner of talking to them would have been inappropriate anyways, but to do it like that in front of customers was even worse. I'd rather go to Olive Garden for an average Italian meal.

• Visited December 2012