“Wonderful Experience.. Definitely the Italian experience”
Review of Villa Gallace

Villa Gallace
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine dining Italian from all regions of Italy. Casual attire is acceptable.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I didn't realize that the restaurant was so popular but found out when I called to see if I should make a reservation for the same night. Unfortunately they were all booked. I made a reservation later that day using OpenTable (online reservation) for the next night. It worked great. We arrived and were seated.. There are about 25 tables in the place, and the atmosphere was great. We enjoyed some wine and ordered. Shortly afterwards, they delivered a warm loaf of bread that was perfect along with some oil and cheese/herb dipping for the bread that was to die for.. I'm sure I ate more bread then I should have. The house dressing was real good on the salad.. The food arrived and was delicious. The portions were good and we both took part of our entrees home for lunch the next day. Really glad we visited and would recommend to anyone looking for some great Italian food.

1  Thank william m
IRockBeach, Owner at Villa Gallace, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Please come see us again when you come back to Indian Rocks Beach

There are newer reviews for Villa Gallace

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Just ate at villa gallace on spring break. Atmosphere was great and our server zack was fantastic. Very personalized service and great food. I highly recommend if you are in the area.

1  Thank mbsteal2002

Thank you for visiting us. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Please come see us again soon. :)

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We found this restaurant online and are so happy we tried it. The food reminded both my husband and me of the great meals we had in Italy. My husband had the tortellini with ham in a cream sauce which he requested they add peas. This dish reminded him of a wonderful similar meal we had in Italy. I had the eggplant rollatini which was delicious. Being italian I typically do not order anything with a red sauce, this meal was great. Highly recommend the restaurant.

2  Thank positanobabe

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope to serve you again.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

First time at Villa Gallace. Very friendly staff, courteous and professional. Food was very good. Outdoor seating on the waterway pleasant. Indoor also had a nice ambience feel to it. Luigi and front restaurant chap sincere and friendly. Would recommend for a lovely dinner out for any occassion.

2  Thank Lilli B

It was a pleasure serving you. Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Great meal. Unbelievably attentive service with a smile. There were five of us, we each ordered something different and all left happy. Get there early -- or late -- the place was packed.

2  Thank Greg R

Thank you so much for your business and your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.