“Very good for the area”
Review of Villa Gallace

Villa Gallace
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine dining Italian from all regions of Italy. Casual attire is acceptable.
Simsbury, Connecticut
“Very good for the area”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We were greated warmly and seated quickly. Despite the good waitstaff, the food here was only above average. Much better than an Italian chain restaurant, but not excellent. The gnocchi gorgonzola appetizer was good, with a nice sauce and real home made gnocchi. The gnocchi entree was missing the gorgonzola flavor. The veal saltimbocca came with a sauce that was a bit gelatinous for my taste. I would consider a second visit but would avoid some of the heavier sauces.

• Visited May 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“The Absolute Best”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I use to go here and the last time I was here was August of 2006....I just came back today, April 30th, 2013 and the Italian food is still the best I have ever eaten

1 Thank Robert N
Aldan, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best Dining Experience”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A dining experience not to be missed. You're greeted personally by the owner Luigi. His outgoing personality & smiling face set the mood. We plan this as the 1st & last stop on our vacation. The lobster tails over spaghetti is to die for. The Tartuffe dessert shouldn't be missed. The waitstaff treats you like the most important person in the world. They're knowledge of not only the menu but how the food is prepared is only surpassed by their knowledge of wines. How they remember everyone from year to year is amazing. Our dining experience ends with Luigi personally seeing us to say goodby as we leave. No one should miss the food & experience at Villa Gallace.

1 Thank Marie C
Treasure Island,Fl
“Best Italian food on the Gulf Coast”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Tonight was my first visit and certainly not my last.The Lasagna was superb and a very large portion.The house salad was exceptional.The waitress was very helpful and did an excellent presentation on the dinner specials.I ordered a bottle of Pinot Noir(Italian)price $25.00 great buy and the taste was exceptional.The bread was hot and oven fresh.The dessert was amazing,Coffee Tarfou ice cream.My wife had the Calimari dinner portion and gave it an excellent also.5 star food and service,with out a doubt.

1 Thank William T
Waretown, New Jersey
“Top Notch Italian”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I can't believe the previous reviewer is talking about Villa Gallace. I have been there many times and the food and service is constantly very good. Latest visit was 4/19/2013. The owner greeeted us at the door and treated us like we were his favorite customers ( we noticed he greets everyone and on leaving asks how everything was) that's why I can't understand the previous review. In any case I had the linguine with white clam sauce. It's my favorite and one of the items I use to judge Italian restaurants. Well it was outstanding, loaded with tender clams and very tasty. My wife ordered the rack of lamb special and it also was very tasty and done to her order(medium). Villa Gallace is a must dine when your in the area. I might add I am Italian and from New York, so I think I know a little about Italian food.

1 Thank mikeyave1