“Made my 30th amazing!”
Review of Villa Gallace

Villa Gallace
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine dining Italian from all regions of Italy. Casual attire is acceptable.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was having a rough weekend when I came into Villa Gallace. I was welcomed outside by the owner Luigi with a big hug! We had a wonderful serve, Roy, who was new to the restaurant but you would have never known. I was visiting from Savannah and I was with 6 of my friends and family. Villa made my 30th Birthday celebration amazing and one to remember. I really appreciate everything from helping with Gluten Free menus to making me smile and feel at home! I definitely recommend this gem and will return next time I am in town! Thank you:)

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have been dining at Villa Gallace for 10 years now. The food is superb, the atmosphere is very friendly and the service is impeccable. At the door, I am always greeted by Luigi with a hug and a kiss and feel very welcome upon arrival. I have taken many friends to this wonderful waterfront spot and all have raved over the food. The chef makes authentic Italian dishes and the veal sorrentino reminds me of my old haunts in Little Italy, Baltimore. Afterwards, scoot next door for some great live music and dancing! A wonderfully great time.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Happened upon this restaurant by chance and left having one of the best dining experiences ever!! I can't say enough good things about Villa Gallace... just go there and enjoy. Food is superb as are the wines. Fresh made gnocchis and the best red sauce I've ever had. The proprietor and staff are courteous and on the spot. can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Judging a restaurant is difficult, it you've only had it for take out! But just by judging the food alone, and eating it out of a take-out container, it is still excellent! I have had 3-4 meals. My family gets it as a special weekend treat at home because they usually don't have a sitter! So, that says enough: They keep going back!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great food, fresh bread, great service. I would definitely return and recommend. Try the gnocci ... outstanding