“Simply Delicious!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Simply Delicious!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This place is great. Our family loves these little duck-in places. They are like finding a buried gem. Try the wahla wahla monkey ice cream. It's delicious :)

Bloomington, IL
“Great Cuban Sandwiches!!!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

What is not to love about this place? Great ice cream....try the key lime pie or salted caramel.....sodas...beers...yes Dad you heard that right...and surprisingly great snacks.....tacos...guacamole and chips...hot dogs....but OH the Cuban sandwiches are amazing!!!! We've driven by this place for years but stopped in on a whim and I am so glad we did. You can eat inside or out..can taste any ice cream you want to before deciding....and they just have these adorable little baby cones for babies...there is a mini shell shop as well....reminds me of being a little girl in Florida...we have been back twice!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank hrman007
Santa Barbara, California
“Cool and funky place”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This place reminds me of an old fashioned Florida ice cream shop. Small, cute and the best ice cream ever...especially when your hot from the beach. Loved it!

Evansville, Indiana, United States
“Best ice cream ever!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

A friend of mine suggested I go to this place (he used to go as a kid) and I'm SO happy I went. Hands down the best ice cream I've ever had. My two favorites were the salted caramel with pralines and the mango sorbet, yummmm. The service was great, and they have a nice sitting area outside. I didn't try any of the food but I'm sure it's great. My only complaint is, the second time I went it was a little crowded and the guy behind the counter seemed a little annoyed that I asked for a sample before I decided what I wanted. :S Overall an great experience!

• Visited July 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Great homemade ice cream and cozy local joint.”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We went close to closing time, but you wouldn't know it from the service we received! Great ice cream and one on one care from the lady working. It seemed really cozy, and I could tell locals really enjoy this place and we felt very welcome even as tourists. The salted caramel ice cream was delish!