“Great food and very affordable!”
Review of PJ's Oyster Bar

PJ's Oyster Bar
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I love this place the gumbo and lunch combos are fantastic. We like coming in for lunch as staff is friendly and attentive, Amanda our waitress was so nice.
We tried it on a Friday nite and it was a disaster! Teenage staff talking bad about customers coming in, very rude and loud! I couldnt believe they act like that I wanted to move away from the front podium where they were being just obnoxious. I had to find my waitress stuffing her face at a table to request refills on our drinks and a check! Go during the day NOT at night!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,100)

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I've been going to pjs with my family for over 20 years and I have never had a bad experience. We go for dinner every time we are in the area. The service is always great, very fast and friendly but never rushed.
The ribs are a must and the margaritas are excellent.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had a great experience at P. J.'s; they had a lot to choose from on their menu, including pasta and seafood. Seafood was prepared blackened or fried. My friends chose blackened and I chose fried. It was all delicious, but I never choose fried and even though it was great, it does hided the natural flavor of the grouper. I suggest going with the grilled or blackened. Our server was great. We definitely will go back.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great food at a very affordable price! Staff was very nice a d attentive. It was a great experience. They have a great selection of food, not just seafood. Highly recommend. Going back there the next time I'm In the area.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great restaurant, which we first visited over 20 years ago and still remains as good today. We were seated quickly and service was good and efficient throughout.

We ate lobster tail which is a great price and very tasty, also had coconut shrip, blackened shrimp and pasta which were all good.

They still let us keep the soda cups like they did all those years ago but couldn't see the dollar bill we attached to the wall all those years ago!

We will definitely return, hopefully it won't take 20 years!