“chicago style oysters”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Toms River, New Jersey
“chicago style oysters”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

they are the best tasting oysters ever. the melted cheese gives them the best flavor. very casual dining atmosphere and inexpensive too. we love this place.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank saturncmc

Madisonville, Kentucky
“Nice place”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Loved the food, the atmosphere and the service. We watched the Steelers football game and the TV's were large and easy to see. Everyone was very friendly!

Visited October 2012
Kettering, United Kingdom
“Good seafood”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Worth a visit for the varied seafood menu at a reasonable price. We have tried a range of items on our visits to PJ's and have been really pleased with the seafood. Unfortunately would not always say the same about some of the meat dishes which seem to lack the taste and sparkle of the seafood dishes. The staff are very friendly and helpful, always ready to give advise on menu items. We tend to go later in the evening after the early evening rush when things are quieter. Have been to PJ's a number of times and will continue to go back as it is good food and a reasonable price.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Stewart M
Sedona, Arizona
“Maybe it was just a bad day?”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Someone told me they did oysters any way you want them so I asked if they could grill them. I was told my choices were raw, steamed, Chicago or Rockefeller. We tried all of them except raw and only the Chicago style were tasty; the rest were rubbery and tasteless. Maybe it was just a bad day or something, but we won't be rushing back there.

Visited September 2012
“Good food”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We enjoyed our meal at P J's, we went 3 times in total. I had 3 different starters each time. 1st spicy prawns the chowder and favourite was buffalo wings. Wife had garlic bread with cheese 3 times, I must admit I have never tasted something so simple as garlic bread that tasted so nice, the Wife let me taste hers. I had grouper blackened each time. Food was good and not expensive.

Atmosphere was good and lots of background noise. Would go again

• Visited September 2012