“Fantastic Food & Service!”

Guppy's on the Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Guppy's on the Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 17th Avenue
Transit: Trolley Mile Marker, 17 1/2.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is the fifth time I have been to Guppy's.. each and every time the food and chief have been exceptional! The service perfect .. Its truly a treat to try something new each time we go as you will never be disappointed with the flavors of the food. And better yet , after a great lunch . stroll across the street and walk on the beautiful beach to walk off the wonderful food. It was my Moms 78th Birthday Tuesday and our waitress went above and beyond to make our lunch wonderful..

Thank you for the great food and service...

The Lopresti's

There are newer reviews for Guppy's on the Beach

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were expecting this to be beach side - -I don't even think you can see the beach from there. Food and service were just OK. The restaurant itself was very nice, and somewhat elegant. We felt the prices for lunch were rather high. The place was busy though.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Been a few years since I have been here but took friends from out of town for lunch this week. I had forgotten how good it was! Excellent shrimp salad and fish tacos. I won't let so much time pass before I go back again!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The service, food and ambiance are outstanding. Directly across the street from the beach makes it a must-go-to restaurant. The chef's dishes are interesting yet not complicated. Food is fresh and deliscious. The drink of the day was a pineapple martini. It was refreshing and yummy.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stopped into Guppy's after spending time in the Gulf at Indian Rocks Park. They have an excellent drink menu and their specials were phenomenal. My husband and I each tried a special from their menu - shrimp & grits and seafood stew. Both were out of this world! Great little gem on the beach!