“okay bar”
Review of JDs

JDs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I live here on the beach and JDs is known as the place for the 60 and up crowd. Lots of older single people hang out here and lots of Match.com dates meet here. Music is fun and the people watching is great. Overall the place is a dive. The food is nothing special. If you like that kind of crowd, this might be the place for you. I don't really care for it with all of the other great places up and down the beach.

1  Thank MD S S
There are newer reviews for JDs

Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

My family loves JDs. When visiting Indian Shores we eat there at least 3 times in the week! Great food, huge wings, nice atmosphere, tons of menu items to chose from and its family friendly!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

This place was great, quick service great food. I ordered the Mahi Mahi grilled. It was fantastic and I hate fish, but decided since I was in Florida to give fish a try and I was glad I did.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is always a fun spot to go to people watch. Simple food and good service. Dancing both out back to the Blues or inside to a local singer.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Personally I don't eat liver, but have eaten here before and they always have good steaks and nightly specials. ASlso, they have 1 or 2 bands playing every nioght, one inside and one outside. they're closed on Mondays, but open the rest of the week.