We have stayed in Indian Rocks beach for a few years now. We are very familiar with the area and love what this area offers. When I booked at Sea Isles I expected the same great vacation as always. Nothing could be further from the truth for 2014.
Upon entering this condo it appeared luxurious and clean. Once we got in and looked around there was nothing clean about it.
1. There were dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
2. There were prior guests "things" left on the mantel of the fire place, which tells me the cleaning staff did NOT do a thorough job.
3. The cushions around the table had sand, dried up bread pieces and old brownies on them.
4. The blinds in the master bedroom were filthy! Splatter marks ( Good Lord Help Me!) and dust a quarter of an inch thick.
5. The 2nd bedroom had filthy sheets--stained and crusty. Even my kids who are 8 and 10 were grossed out! I had to wash them upon arrival.
6. The 2nd bathroom stunk when we got there. We looked around for the source of the problem and discovered that the toilet bowl Brush was caked in FECES! Even the bowl of the brush holder was covered in poop!
7. The pool was dirty and terribly maintained.
When I emailed the owner to let him know we were unsatisfied, he paid no attention and ignored my emails. I gave him a chance before I reviewed this place.
I would NOT recommend this condo solely based on the lack of cleanliness and lack of care on the owner's part. The condo itself is in a nice location and the other guests were nice. The beach is clean and the town of Indian Rocks is beautiful!
There are better places to stay other than Sea Isles M. Buyer beware!
|Check in / front desk||Service|
|A romantic getaway||Older travelers|