“Great rental by the beach!”
other travelers have booked this property
STEPS to beach!!!
View of small 4 unit condo from west side Spacious balcony west side (Eastside off Master BR has balcony too)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View of small 4 unit condo from west side
Spacious balcony west side (Eastside off Master BR has balcony too)
View of small condo complex from Gulf Blvd (east side)
Beach is just a short stroll away  (100ft)
Amazing sunsets nightly
Light & bright home away from home
Peek a boo views of beach from spacious balcony
Open floor plan
Living room has 2 couches, flat screen TV, DVD player
Dining room right by kitchen breakfast bar
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
Guest bedroom #1 has flat screen TV, queen bed
Guest bedroom #2 has flat screen TV, queen bed
Master bedroom has private access to half bath & full bath
Half bath has sink and toilet
Full bathroom has jacuzzi tub/shower combo
Full size washer & dryer in hall closet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
3jreast
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“Great rental by the beach!”
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This rental was in a great location. The beach was only a short walk away, and many restaurants in the vicinity. The beach wasn't overly crowded, which I also enjoyed.

The rental had pretty much anything you'd need. A couple of things we really appreciated were the beach chairs and umbrellas. Certainly is nice to bring along to the beach! Also, because we were on the second floor, we could see a little bit of the ocean thru the trees. Enough to also view the sunset!
The unit was well appointed and very clean. All in all, my husband and I feel we made a great choice.

AlextheGr...
“Great location, decent pricing...”
Reviewed July 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Condo is in very good conditions for its advertised price. Beach is 100 feet away, near an awesome food and ice cream place called Kooky Coconut.

Allenford, Canada
Reviewed March 25, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the beach
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Greer, South Carolina
Reviewed July 5, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price, allowed pets, proximity to beach.
Liked least: Stairs (only thing better would be if it were ground level)
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Minnesota
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in February 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Indian Rocks Beach
Reviewed March 24, 2014 for a stay in August 2013

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Tony50414...
Wincanton, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

To be very honest we were greatly disappointed with our stay.

The master bedroom was so noisy from traffic from the busy highway outside that we were unable to use it. Luckily we were able to move to one of the other bedrooms, not in use. The windows were of the old type design and did not keep any noise out, I resorted to ear plugs even in the other bedroom because of the noise from the two air-conditioning units below the window added to the road noise in there too (windows kept no sound out and it was like they were open !).

The TV never worked properly the whole of the visit, I did report it the day after we arrived but nobody chose to help out and we were stuck with a malfunctioning TV for the whole of our visit.

We found that the apartment was, in both our opinions, very "tired" and needed attention and the furniture appeared to be very old. We did not want to use the cutlery until we had washed it all and the drawers had bread crumbs in and did not appear clean. The entrance mat outside as we arrived was very dirty and was not a welcoming sight, all it needed was a good brush up.

In conclusion, we felt it was not a good visit and would not choose to come again or recommend it.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Mar 18, 2014
I'm sorry to hear didn't enjoy his stay.
My company LIZARD REALTY has done business in this area over 15 years and we strive to make sure everyone has a good vacation and solve any problems immediately.

I'm honestly surprised to find that he says he couldn't sleep well. There is not a "busy highway" outside. Its a 2 lane road: 1 lane for northbound and one lane for southbound. The speed limit is 30 mph and its a residential area. We have had many, many guests stay there over the years and this is the first time anyone has ever complained about noise so I must conclude he is ultra sensitive.

He did contact me about the TV, specifically about size the TV picture was set on. It was on a standard setting and could be viewed fine but he wanted it changed to wide screen and even the owner couldn't figure out how to do so. But to say the TV was "malfunctioning" the entire stay is NOT the case and is misleading. It works fine and all guests watch on that setting.

I agree the furniture is not new. BUT it is not advertised as such either. The pictures shown on the Internet ads are exactly with the same furniture that is in the condo. Everything works fine in this condo AC, dishwasher, Jacuzzi tub, etc. This is a budget friendly vacation rental that's roomy, close to the beach and restaurants/shops.

We take pride in having our properties very clean. I regret the maids missed some bread crumbs and front door mat. I have reminded them to be more thorough. I did not see the cutlery so I cannot comment on if it was not clean but the unit has a dishwasher so I cant imagine why it would be dirty in the drawer. I think this guest has shown his tendency to exaggerate.

GOOD NEWS is the owner is improving the condo. He has purchased new furniture, new flat screen TVs for all bedrooms and living area.
New pictures will be posted once it is all delivered.

I am the Broker/Owner of LIZARD REALTY and have lived here locally over 20 years. My vacation rental company does all that we can to make sure properties are accurately portrayed in ads and follow up with guests while they are on vacation if they have a problem. We hope you give us a chance if you choose to vacation in the Pinellas Beaches!

LIZ BARRETT
Broker/Owner
LIZARD REALTY
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing