“Reef Club 508 - Stay away in my opinion!”
Review of Reef Club

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indian Rocks Beach
Reef Club
Reviewed April 3, 2007

Stayed at the Reef Club #508 booked through VRBO (could only contact owner via email, no local connection to deal with issues!). The Reef Club offers quality ameneities even with the age of the facility. The pool manager started at pre-5:00am cleaning the pool area, that was a substantial plus. Our condo hasn't been updated since the 70's, carpet was disgusting, condo wasn't clean, sheets were paper thin and worn with holes, kitchen cabinets were falling apart with subpar kitchen equipment and the dryer did not work! Based on the Kandy's condo comments, I wished that we stayed there!! Reef club facilities are nice (swim, tennis and beach) but I would never stay in 508 again!!!!!

Stayed: March 2007
Rick G, Owner at Reef Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2017

Rick G, Owner at Reef Club, responded to this review
Goricardo, Owner at Reef Club, responded to this review
We have purchased and renovated this condo from top to bottom - on 10/10 of 2010. It was dated but now is gorgeous with a killer view directly to the gulf from the top floor. You can see more at reef club luxury dot com and it is also on VRBO, HomeAway and Vacation Rentals. Thank you, Rick and Charlotte.

Reviewed March 27, 2007

Wow, by reading one of those reviews, I had to comment. I have stayed in many Condos over the years. However, never had I stayed in a condo like Kandys. For starters, just the fact that I can bring my dog was a blessing in it self. Kandy was the most considerate person I have met. Her condo was amazing! beautiful! and most of all CLEAN! And who can resist the toilet paper???? When I walked into the Master bedroom bath and saw the toilet paper which had little Yorkies and puppies on them I about flipped. Needless to say, I still have it! Also, I really didn't need to take hardly anything. She had all. I can't for the life of me relate to the comment that someone left regarding her condo. As far as I am concerned........ They are mistaken.

Celeste- Tampa, Florida

Stayed: July 2006
1  Thank cdearmas
Reviewed March 15, 2007

Our family of 6 (husband, I, and children ages 1, 4, 8, 9) stayed at the Reef Club Resort #507 rented through 3Palms for 5 nights in February 2007.

Pros: The facility was clean and the room was spacious. The place was well-stocked. 3Palms was very helpful during our stay in terms of advising us on sights to see. There is a really great nature perserve across the street. The wooden plank trails and playground were great for the kids. The pool water was warm and clean. Lots to do in the area including John's Pass Village and Boardwalk, a 20 minute drive, lots of quaint shops. The Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa was great, especially the hands-on section for kids and the Imax theatre.

Cons: I wish I knew the place had beach towels & toys available. I asked 3Palms before our trip, hoping to save room packing, and they didn't bother checking but said they thought not. If you plan to actually cook in the kitchen, know that the pans are flimsy aluminum, not non-stick. Pancakes/eggs are a waste of time. Also, the garbage chute is just outside the room. People do leave at all hours of the night, throwing out their garbage on their way out. You will likely be awakened every night if you sleep in the master bedroom. And that bed is very creaky and soft.

Overall, this was a great place to rent. I was impressed at the cleanliness and spaciousness, as well as the great amenities. The staff at 3Palms are really courteous and personable.

Stayed: February 2007
Reviewed July 3, 2006

My wife and I decided to try to end our visit to family in Florida with a few days on the beach. Our search was difficult because we needed three bedrooms for all of us, wanted a pool and really preferred that the property be on the Gulf. Most places that fit the bill are week only rental properties. The few hotels that would have worked were very expensive or of somewhat suspect quality.
When I found a listing for Kandy's Kondo a week before we were to arrive and there was availability, it seemed ideal, although I still had to hope that she would agree to rent for less than the full week. Kandy was excellent! Not only was she very accomodating about our limited stay, she maintains a gorgeous property. The condo was extra clean (she had spent hours just prior to our arrival), tastfully decorated and had outstanding views.
In addition, all of those little kitchen items that we usually are forced to either buy or do without on vacation were there! She supplies a large variety of pots, pans, dishes and spices. Linens are included and comfy.
The unit is located on the first floor (this is one level up due to builiding design - the parking is under the building at street level) with fantastic views of both the pool and beach. On site is also a tennis court, BBQ grills to use and an enclosed sand pit for kids that is adjacent to the pool. There is also a jacuzzi by the pool.
The beach is 50 feet from the pool and is beautiful - soft white sand and warm waters.
This was an excellent vacation made possible by a very accomodating and friendly owner.

• Stayed: May 2006
8  Thank Demian F
Reviewed November 20, 2005

Don't bother saving a few bucks by renting directly from Kandy's Kondo. We were subjected to false accusations (owner claimed we had more than the alloted occupants), impromptu unwelcomed visits (she came by during the 1.5hr we were away claiming neighbors complaining of leaks - there are no apt below us and the only apt next door was vacant), and complaints on how "dirty" we left the place while we were renting the place (the place was delivered to us with dirty carpets and sheets). She even charged us for putting the bedcover on the floor! Who needs a medlying landlord while one is on vacation! The place is in DIRE need of redecoration!!!! The pots and pans are so old and worn that we could barely cook with them. The ony good thing about this place was the fact that it was beachfront, but it is not worth it nonetheless!

• Stayed: August 2005
14  Thank ChicagoBigeater89
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indian Rocks Beach
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clear...
#2 of 5 in Indian Rocks Beach
Prestige Collection Harbourside at Marker 33
Prestige Collection Harbourside ...
#4 of 5 in Indian Rocks Beach
#1 of 5 in Indian Rocks Beach
Sunshine Cozy Cottages
Sunshine Cozy Cottages
#7 of 12 in Indian Rocks Beach

Been to Reef Club? Share your experiences!